New 2 this!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gvwink

Reaction score
Well I just joined this forum and I'm new 2 growing as well so any help/tips would be awesome.I'm growing outdoors and the plants I have are 5 Big Bomb,3 cheese Bomb,2 NL auto's,1 Blue Lemon Thai and 1 Green Bud all feminized.My plants are just over 1 month old and in 5 gallon buckets.The NL auto's are starting 2 flower but the other plants are looking good so far.The only thing I can see so far is on a few leafs something is eating holes in them,other then that good so far. :icon_smile:

Well let me be the first to shake hand to this new trail walkin pilgrem. Glad yual found us here this fireside be warm with good folk. As fur yur grow well sound like yual got good representation in strain and as fur critters eatin yur leaves I have it all the time with my outdoor plant just got to watch they dont get carried away and if they do there are ways to fight back but mostly let mother nature take its course and they ussualy turn out fine. Good luck the trail yur walkin now friend see yual fireside time to time I reckon.

BWD

gvwink said:
Well I just joined this forum and I'm new 2 growing as well so any help/tips would be awesome.I'm growing outdoors and the plants I have are 5 Big Bomb,3 cheese Bomb,2 NL auto's,1 Blue Lemon Thai and 1 Green Bud all feminized.My plants are just over 1 month old and in 5 gallon buckets.The NL auto's are starting 2 flower but the other plants are looking good so far.The only thing I can see so far is on a few leafs something is eating holes in them,other then that good so far. :icon_smile:

Happy Growing my friend....and best advise I can give is ..read..read...read..and when ya think ya got it down..read some more:giggle: Not sure of ya location and my concern is your finish time...the Autos should do you well...but that Blue thai will take some time to finish...and weather permitting may cause issues...here in Seattle Rains and High humidity comes mid Sept and mold and bud rot sets in fast...as for the bugs...I use Azamax on the plant and Seven Dust around them...Hope this helps...take care and be safe :48:

Latest posts

Back