new and wondering about drug testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what most test aim at. Anything 50ng or over is a fail. I think you'll be fine if you haven't smoked for a few weeks. Usually any test that their real serious about they do the hair test. That ones a lot harder to pass. Good luck Koda, not that I think you'll need it. :)

is it even legal to do the hair test? it can trace marijuana in the hair months after you have smoked. if they do this test, business owners will not find any more employees

Well I took the test today. It was a urine test. Wonder how soon I'll know if I passed and everything.

well you did what you could, it' time to be patient. let us know what goes on, good luck

Well its a balancing act. Because I need to put my notice in at work but am afraid to until I know for sure.

Hey Koda, how'd it go. I'm sure you've heard back by now. Or I would have thought so any way. Hope it's all good. :)

is it even legal to do the hair test? it can trace marijuana in the hair months after you have smoked. if they do this test, business owners will not find any more employees

Sorry zem, I didn't mean to ignore you. I've been sick lately and haven't been on here as much. I don't know if it's still legal or not...I know it was back in the day. I haven't had to take one in a while. I agree, if they do that one say at a fast food joint, pun intended, we'd have to make the food ourselves. lol :)

Latest posts

Back