NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0099.jpeg

KRACK DADDY GERMINATED LAST NIGHT HOPEFULLY ITS A GIRRRRRL 😊😊😊
Hi greenphene. Quick question is this a good sign as to having humidity in the closure. I couldn’t find a rubber band however I improvised with good all duck tape. Thank you very much for all your help!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2839.jpeg
    IMG_2839.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Hi greenphene. Quick question is this a good sign as to having humidity in the closure. I couldn’t find a rubber band however I improvised with good all duck tape. Thank you very much for all your help!!!
Yup that’s how u want it to look but remember to mist everyday and u will see roots in no time

I can’t lie I planted more of the same strains I need more than one plant of each strain yes to better my chances of having a female so hopefully I get at least two more KRACK daddy plants grand daddy kush and purple girl fantasy yup I’m bout to run these plants I just planted for at least a year straight through cloning I think I have enough seeds so if I can just bud my plants instead of letting my male plants pollinate my plants that would be kool but I’m obsessed with making seeds maybe they will be worth money one day WHO KNOWS HAPPY GROWING 😛😛😛

August the first these clones are going outside for my third harvest this year

In my pollination tent pure purple kush is the daddy
IMG_0117.jpeg
IMG_0116.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok now that I have KRACK DADDY germinated four sprouted I’m going to let these plants grow big then make seeds duplicating my KRACK DADDY SEEDS I’m hoping I have at least one female and one male before the get to big I’m going to clone each plant put them in flower so I will know what plant is what sex wise ok I’m phasing out bought strains I’m running all my strains next year so we can see what these strains I made look like that’s about all for now HAPPY GROWING 🌝👁🌚

GREEN KUSH =PURE PURPLE KUSH POLLINATED GREEN KRACK NEW STRAINS COMING BIGLY

My baked Potato. I love baked potatoes and I put cheese round steak butter and little sour cream. Just missing the chives. I love you 😘

Attachments

• IMG_2910.jpeg
    IMG_2910.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2909.jpeg
    IMG_2909.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Four KRACK daddy seeds sprouted so now I got four KRACK daddy plants growing hopefully one is a female but we shall soon see I will clone them soon as they get big enough actually I got two other strains of mine that’s germinated so soon we shall see my strains full budded HAPPY GROWING

Latest posts

Back