New Gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budz4me

Reaction score
If you all could be so kind as steering me in the right direction for a PH meter (I have one with powder and that's kinda cheasy), and I need a good zoom lense....my iphone cant hit the pics I need to see. THANKSSSS!!!!

Pendant on what your looking for sir.
Can go with a Hanna meter. Double.
Ph/ppm.
Or a cheapy. Lol.
I run milwaki ph n ppm meters 20$ a pop.
Check eBay. Htg plantlightinghydropnics
Lots of places.
LH

I use the oakton waterproof ph meter. Eco tester ph1. I had a Hanna and dropped it in the nute solution one stoned evening while mixing nutes. Fried it. Now I only buy the waterproof ones. They make a duo ppm/ph. I don't worry about ppm due to using RO water and supersoil organics. Blue lab also makes quality ph/ ppm meters.

This place has great prices... I've owned cheapos but it seems I had to replace them not after buying them. I prefer a dual PH and PPM meter...:hubba:

hXXp://www.eseasongear.com/

Peace~!:joint:

few things if you plan ob growing for a while dont cheap out on ppm an ph meter i use hanna

That's crappy luck DOS.
Tisk tisk. Lol.
Though I order mine for 20$ local hydro sells ph 70$ n ppm 90$.
So I figure ordering the pen for 20 is better than 70-90.

LH

Thanks all for you replies! Looking into them all

dirtyolsouth said:
This place has great prices... I've owned cheapos but it seems I had to replace them not after buying them. I prefer a dual PH and PPM meter...:hubba:

hXXp://www.eseasongear.com/

Peace~!:joint:

I am also a faithful www.eseasongear.com/phtesting.html user. They have real good prices and are quick to ship.

htg for me. i'm still using my cheapo Milwaukee meters i bought over five years ago. tested accurate last week at shop. proper care is everything...

Latest posts

Back