New grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This forum is here to help and unfortunately sometimes that help goes unheaded more often times than not By the way undrx what are you feeding them "slimfast" and if you don't take our advice we will have to file a complaint with CPS :cop:(cannabis protective services) and have them put into foster care! :rofl:

Nelson Mutz said:
For one thing, it DOES prove the saying..."You can lead a horse to water, but..."
[I could have been rude and quoted Forrest Gump...]

Nelson
ROFLMAO.....
come on folks..is there a better teacher than "experience"?..(or makeing your own mistakes and learning the hard way)..I think it was Will Rogers said "There are 2 types of men, those who learn from others mistakes...and those that insist on peeing on the electiric fence themselves"..:eek:

Oh yeah.. but theres a happy medium. you can learn from others mistakes as well as learning from your own.. and if your on a forum, askin for advice, and not following it that seems just plain silly

the_riz said:
Oh yeah.. but theres a happy medium. you can learn from others mistakes as well as learning from your own.. and if your on a forum, askin for advice, and not following it that seems just plain silly

g'damnt!! im taking everyone's advice..LOL im not prunning anymore.

and as for co2, i've repositioned above the plants to let it fall on the canopy...

its been 11 days since i took some pictures so i will take some later and show you'll the update... i think they are doing just fine!
maybe they would be much bushier had i not trimmed so much before but ive learnt my lesson!

cool man, is all about bushy plants!! hope your grow turns out ok though dude seriously, i would not wish dead plants or males on anyone!

good luck man
riz :D

okay time for some updated pics

feb12_07-(2).jpg

feb12_07-(4).jpg

feb12_07-(10).jpg

feb12_07-(13).jpg

feb12_07-(23).jpg

feb12_07-(26).jpg

feb12_07-(27).jpg

feb12_07-(31).jpg

feb12_07-(38).jpg

feb12_07-(41).jpg

feb12_07-(44).jpg

feb12_07-(14).jpg

ive named them all... yep, Kim, Lola, Michelle, Nicole, Ashley, Mary and Danielle.. lol this way i can keep a proper check on 'em. Still Vegging about 18/6

i know some of the leaves are turning yellow... ph levels? im thinking about flushing/feeding a few times with regular water. will this nuetralize the soil ?

any ideas?

undrx said:
i know some of the leaves are turning yellow... ph levels? im thinking about flushing/feeding a few times with regular water. will this nuetralize the soil ?

any ideas?

First off, your plants are looking great. Thanks for following the advice. If leaves are yellowing, which ones are they at the bottom sets? If so, then some yellowing will occur on the lower leaf sets, but they might be nitrogen deficient. Also check your ph and try to keep it a around 5.5-6.5 range. Giving them water at the proper ph will help greatly, if it gets too acidic or too alkaline than that will cause nute lock up. What ferts are you using and at what strength, 1/4 or 1/2?

pH values above 7.5 cause iron, manganese, copper, zinc and boron ions to be less available to plants. pH values below 6 cause the solubility of phosphoric acid, calcium and magnesium to drop.
PH nutrient Chart
between 6.0 and 7.0 for dirt.

Hick said:
pH values above 7.5 cause iron, manganese, copper, zinc and boron ions to be less available to plants. pH values below 6 cause the solubility of phosphoric acid, calcium and magnesium to drop.
PH nutrient Chart
between 6.0 and 7.0 for dirt.

hey Hick, im gonna start flowering in a few days, i was wondering - do u think i should do some topping? i mean cut off the top of the plants and try to encourage side growth? ....do u think its about time to start flowering? or give em another 3-4 weeks?

frankpeterson said:
undrx,

What kind of c02 canister are you using?

a couple open containers of water/sugar/yeast with tubing over canopy

ahh okay,

thought it was one of those big cans you usually see in hydro shops. We would be interested in seeing how one of those would be setup appropiately.

undrx said:
hey Hick, im gonna start flowering in a few days, i was wondering - do u think i should do some topping? i mean cut off the top of the plants and try to encourage side growth? ....do u think its about time to start flowering? or give em another 3-4 weeks?

undrx...if you are going to set your plants into flower, DON'T top them. Looking at your last set of pics, I would do what you were thinking...let them veg 18/6 for the next three-four weeks, THEN hit them with 12/12 light cycle. Can't remember...what are you using for light?? If CFL's, get some soft-white bulbs [2600k]; gives off "red" light spectrum.

Nelson

PS: Glad to see you stopped trimming...and your plants show it! Lookin' good! :aok:

hahahah here comes the hate! i took off some of the tops and they are looking good. my plan is the 18/6 for 3 weeks {till march 10} more weeks then 12/12.

1luvforbud, i think i trimmed too early! actually from what i gather u shouldnt trim at all! anyways, im gonna veg them for another 1-2 weeks then send them straight into flowering... as soon as they show sex im gonna pull a couple clones

Latest posts

Back