New here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eternal Sun

Reaction score
Greetings everyone. New here. Stumbled upon this site looking for advice on Asian Lady Beetles. (Not ladybugs). Found a few in my outdoor grow.

Attachments

• 5FD662B6-2DBE-47BA-BA83-EE7B404356E2.jpeg
    5FD662B6-2DBE-47BA-BA83-EE7B404356E2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Greetings everyone. New here. Stumbled upon this site looking for advice on Asian Lady Beetles. (Not ladybugs). Found a few in my outdoor grow.
They appear to still eat pests. Just a little different than ladybugs. I guess they can invade yours house tho if they get inside but they don’t appear to be harmful to plants.

Welcome aboard, stick around for a while and you'll learn a whole lot more than about bugs. This site is great, they pretty much step by step me through my first grow and it turned out awesome but now the second one is turning out even better. You won't be disappointed

adybird is a synonym of ladybug. As nouns the difference between ladybird and ladybug is that ladybird is any of the ( taxlink) family of beetles, typically having a round shape and red or yellow spotted elytra while ladybug is (north america) any beetle of the family of beetles, typically having a round shape and a colorful shell.

Latest posts

Back