New Indoor Grow Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicore

Reaction score
So I got a few clones from a California connect, we do not know the strain but have tried the product and it is amazing stuff. I smoked before I went shopping the other night and had to stop because I could not move my legs.

I have a small desk fan and two 4 foot Flouro's with two Res. lamps and two Daylight lamps. So far so good, time will tell I guess. I am also starting three whitewidow x northernberry and I know they will grow.

Started ten of the whitewidow x northernberry seeds and all ten germinated, just waiting on some clones from a strong female candidate. :hubba:

Feb. 15 2008.jpg

Feb. 1501 2008.jpg

I am going to update my post even though there are no takers. I know they are small but I started the flowering cycle and they seem to be doing well. They are already producing some nice trichs.

Mar 07 2008.jpg

Mar 07 2008 1.jpg

Mar 07 2008 2.jpg

Mar 07 2008 3.jpg

Looks pretty good considering the lighting. How far are those lights away from the plants? If you can, I would move the lights as close as possible. The floros can almost be touching the plants and shouldnt hurt them. They produce little heat so the closer the better. Good luck with those ladies and I hope to see some new pictures in the near future. Until then, grow it big my friend. Take care.

The lights are only a couple of inches away from the plants. .

Here are some updates on my babies. Man it smells good in here. Gettin closer.:watchplant:

Mar 17 2008.jpg

Mar 17 2008 1.jpg

Mar 17 2008 2.jpg

Mar 17 2008 3.jpg

sweeeeeet.

this may be nice timing here hahhahahahhahha by the time yer finished flowerin i may be droppn some WWXNB. its like cheating....well almost. :hubba:

also i'm curios bout this strain you acquired...and what your going to x it with...is that yer plan?

Not going to x it. I am just as curious about this strain, I wish I had more info on it. I will see if I can't get any more info from the breeder. Thanks for checking out my thread.

Like the title says, these babies are 24 days into flower. I think they look great considering I only have two four foot flourescents, what do you guys think.

Mar 24 2008.jpg

Mar 24 2008 1.jpg

Mar 24 2008 2.jpg

looks good medicore

are the lower pistils allready turning? that seems early. that looks good for a couple flouro tubes. You should build the "quad cfl". you'll be glad you did. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back