New light!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycloneare1

Reaction score
Ok, i just bought a cfl to hold me off until my ballast and stuff gets here. the cfl is a GE natural daylight, 26 watt (eq. of a 100 watt incandescent), 6500K and 1600 lumens...i have it about 10" from my four 5-day old plants and i think it should do just fine for the time being...what do all of you think?

3 inches is pretty good, 10 inches is pretty far...

I would move your light right on in on the plants. Otherwise you will be looking at very long lanky plants rather then nice tight bushy plants like we all love.. You can safely put he light that you are running just one inch avove them and they will do fine for you.. Hope this helps.. Take care and be safe.

Sounds good to me, i lowered it down to about 4 inches, thats about as close as i can get it due to how i have the light hanging. 4 inches should be good, right? are the lumenns and K decent? btw, if you want a look at my grow box and the plants the link is in my signature and at the bottom of the page...

Latest posts

Back