New medical growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

The Mrs. and Myself have retired and decided to grow some weed, the smoke we've been buying we call BC DUD, for years we've heard urban legend stories of the growers up there tumbling the buds during the drying process, collecting the thc crystals or Kiev makeings or whatever, I don't know if its true or not I just thought, the money growers didn't let it ripen enough, anyway I grew here in the skagit in the 70s, a pure indica I got from some guys in the San Juans in washington state. i gave thousands of seeds away,i've always had a thing about turning on the world, I got busted doing that with a indoor grow show in san Leandro Calif. March 31 1966 so I don't think this is going to go away,.Anyway here I am with lumatec Duals a soiless mix and now today I got FEM White widow seeds from Planetwax, very small seeds at that, anyway I'll be lurkin around trying to glean the right stuff for our needs,so lets burn one, I've put some pictures in the gallery of the show i'm currently working on

Thanks beserker i am a little overwhelmed by all the info,I posted what I'm doing in the gallery with some explanations why,I'm doing a soiless mix for the first time, it's gonna stink i just know it hehe I got some white widow femmie seeds today and I feel like its christmas

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Thanks beserker i am a little overwhelmed by all the info,I posted what I'm doing in the gallery with some explanations why,I'm doing a soiless mix for the first time, it's gonna stink i just know it hehe I got some white widow femmie seeds today and I feel like its christmas
Well good luck with your white widow.Keep us posted on your grow.WW should look like some one threw sugar on your buds at harvest time and a very hard hitting high.Keep it GREEN:D

Hi SkagitMagic! Good to hear from other locals!! We wish you the best of luck!
We are in the So King Co area!

Latest posts

Back