This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danjer

Reaction score
What's up guys and gals.
My name is Danjer. Guitarist for The Last of the Living...Hardcore/Metal band. (Not that you care).

I love marijuana, I think it should be legal in the US for legitimate medical purpose, as well recreational use. Sure, keep it contained, whatever ya need to do. But it needs to be legalized.

I am one of the many marijuana users in the US, and yes I do grow my own supply on occasion. I am looking foward to some tips and tricks from other people.

My girlfriend is a professional photographer, and has taken some AMAZING pictures of our very young plants. I am looking foward to posting them. Stay updated! (I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE STRAIN, and need help pointing out features on these)

Cheers!

~D~

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Unless you know the genetics of the strain your growing you'll never know. About the only thing you'll be able to tell IMHO is if it's Indica or Sativa. ;) Enjoy the site!

hey! got any links to your band? e.g myspace etc? always on the lookout for new bands!

haha, see! someone does care!

Hey Danjar,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back