new need help picking strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huh

Reaction score
hi there i dont know what strain is good for a newbe any info would be great

Best thing to do is to go to one of the seed banks and see if any thing pops out at you. Depends on what your looking for. The Attitude seed bank has a very good selection.

Reactions: huh
try marijuanaseeds.nl........

The decision is yours..... find what you are looking to grow and order them up.... what are you looking for in your final product????? are you just starting?? or do you have a couple grows in..... do ya grow hydro or dirt???? how soon ya need yer smoke???

Basically I am saying shop around... get what you WANT to grow........ IF you WANT to grow it... it will turn out MUCH better than anything that you are growing to just grow....

Reactions: huh
most seed banks tell u weather they are easy for begginers or not
next to the description of the seeds your looking at :peace:
i grew mandelas whitesatin ,,lr1 and 2 and nl and blackdonima on my first and second grows ,,but the choice is yours happy shopping :D

Well if its your very first try i would try some bagseeds to see what u can do and if u mess it up least u didnt waste money on it plus u would learn plenty so when u make a good purchase the next grow u have some experience to fall bakc on JMO But its all up to you my friend;)

I hate bagseed and encourage everyone to get good genetics when growing for the first time. Seeds are cheap and if you do not start with good stuff, I don't know how you expect to end up with good stuff. Bagseeds are often either pollinated by an unknown strain or they are hermie seeds.

There is no magic to growing. If you do your homework, there is no reason to believe that you will fail. When you have good genetics, you know what you are dealing with, you know the flowering time, the nutrient needs, etc, etc.

doont go to uk websites because i just found out all seeds of this strain called Himalayan Gold were male becuase when they went into the flowering tent I have set up, and i started to see the nodes forming and was like SHITT!!! So I took them out and threw them away and luckily all the other strains in there are fine. Close call though. That damn website (cant remember name) sold me "Feminized H.G. seeds" so Im definatly getting my money back on that one or more seeds but they may b males too!

I just dont know about it anymore.....i just dont know....

skeet

skeet420428 said:
doont go to uk websites because i just found out all seeds of this strain called Himalayan Gold were male becuase when they went into the flowering tent I have set up, and i started to see the nodes forming and was like SHITT!!! So I took them out and threw them away and luckily all the other strains in there are fine. Close call though. That damn website (cant remember name) sold me "Feminized H.G. seeds" so Im definatly getting my money back on that one or more seeds but they may b males too!

I just dont know about it anymore.....i just dont know....

skeet

Yet another story of 'feminized' seeds gone awry....

Just buy regular seeds.... get a pack of 10... hope for the best.. LOL.. ALL you need really is one.... Unless you are doing Autos...

Latest posts

Back