New Pistil Growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangejuice

Reaction score
Been flowering for 8 weeks now, most pistils are orange (60/40) and trics are nice and white with little clear, no amber yet. Im thinking about flushing them now, but I can see new pistil growth from inner buds. Does this mean its still flowering and gonna bud more? Thanks for any repplys.

orangejuice said:
Been flowering for 8 weeks now, most pistils are orange (60/40) and trics are nice and white with little clear, no amber yet. Im thinking about flushing them now, but I can see new pistil growth from inner buds. Does this mean its still flowering and gonna bud more? Thanks for any repplys.

this is just from wat i been readin thruout this site but if it is sativa it can display signs of maturity or nearing maturity and stop keep going and show more signs or somethin like that... somebody help me here i know wat i'm thinkin but dont know how to explain lol.. brainfart too high maybe but its somethin to do wit sativas opening and closing maturity windows over almost month or two sometimes if climate permits...
good ? tho none the less. i read on wat i jus said and forgot it til now and now u got my attention to it again maybe i should be a good grasshopper sit bak an let the pros handle this one too. i'd like to know beins i got just bagseed and like 6 different kinds goin some more sativa some indica some unsure of. be good to know i think.. sorry for babbly just chugged a soda(vault) and i'm high as hell so do the math or watever. i'm done now lol

I have a similar thing going on, but Im even further into the flowering. Im at about 11 weeks and it seems as though I have new pistils. Theyre bright white. But Im trying to just keep an eye on my trichs.

Hey I,m real new at this myself and I've started my second attempt and now I've got buds on 6 plants in different stages of developement. My concern for me is this second time i used bagseed nothing exotic.A few seed and some fun.My mature plant is about(in a budding colour)green with whitehairs with a limegreen hue and i went from seed to a 12/12 at about 6 weeks dont know what to expect:yay: :banana: :fly: :joint4: :48: :bong2: :rofl: :ciao:

Hi Warlock :)

Its really important to get a small scope or use your camera to keep an eye on the Trich, your biggest enemy from here on in is time, too early and a wasted plant, too late and a wasted plant :)

zipflip said:
this is just from wat i been readin thruout this site but if it is sativa it can display signs of maturity or nearing maturity and stop keep going and show more signs or somethin like that... somebody help me here i know wat i'm thinkin but dont know how to explain lol.. brainfart too high maybe but its somethin to do wit sativas opening and closing maturity windows over almost month or two sometimes if climate permits...
good ? lol
it's in the "sticky" in this forum section.. "When to harvest your mj crop".. by DJ Short..

Gonna try for some pics tonight when lights go on.It looks like some kind of green and white popcorn bud; with bushy white hairs. Under the hps1000w thet look soft amber but out of the like they have a lime green hue.Gonna try to make those pics happen tonight when lights come on.:hubba: :watchplant: :cool2:

Well the pics are in so tell me what you them they are in the members gallery under other or bagseed. Plz tell me what ya think this is only my second attempt at a little something personal not commercial.It's the crappy bag syndrome I guess:headbang2: :bump: :argue: :yay: O yeah I forgot I did get that radioshack scope and it has tiny elongated clear trasluecent trich's was a small bubble.:welcome: and check out the GALLERY:fid:

Latest posts

Back