New Stoner Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubious

Future Kush Farmer
Reaction score
Hey guys hows it going? Been reading a few post on here the past few days decided I'd sign up. Little about myself, been smoking everyday since May of 08 and I smoked almost nothing but Kush which can get expensive especially when u smoke alot. I'm thinking about becoming a Farmer after reading a few post on here, very detailed steps to help a newbie like myself out. Only thing is I've been put on "Unsupervised Probation" for "Possession of Drug Paraphernalia" last week. :eek: So theres a risk but Im thinking I should just start growing since Im spending so much anyway (about $120 every 2 weeks) I could just set up a system and grow it myself. Gonna do some more research on growing, thanks for reading hope to meet some chill people.

Welcome to the forum Dubious :)

Does your probation include any drug tests?

Growing your own is addictive, I hope you are ready to feel what its like to have a plant control your daily routine ;)

Will this be your first ever grow?

:peace:

Dubious said:
Hey guys hows it going? Been reading a few post on here the past few days decided I'd sign up. Little about myself, been smoking everyday since May I smoked almost nothing but Kush which can get expensive especially when u smoke alot. I'm thinking about becoming a Farmer after reading a few post on here, very detailed steps to help a newbie like myself out. Only thing is I've been put on "Unsupervised Probation" for "Possession of Drug Paraphernalia" last week. Gonna do some more research on growing, thanks for reading hope to meet some chill people.
Sorry Dubious But i'm gunna harsh on ya ! But first i need to welcome you to M P ! So you've been smoking for years or a year ! Cool you are now an educated Stoner bro ! But a Farmer i highly doubt that !! ?? And What is this .. "Unsupervised Probation " for "Possession of Drug Paraphhernalia " I hope you have no kids ? You are welcome to do the research ( I can't stop you ) But just keep in mind that you need to walk before you RUN ! Peace and Take care !

Welcome to MP...if the probation you are on has any chance of them drug testing you or showing up at your house then I wld not grow or at least not at your residence...getting popped for growing while already on probation for possession of drug paraphernalia will only get you in deeper trouble...it's your life so it's your call...again welcome

Will this be your first ever grow?
Thanks for all the welcomes, Yes this will me my first grow ever, pretty excited about it but I dont plan on starting till I find out if Im gonna get any visits or have to drop and drug test. From what I've read Im just taking a class so I should be good, as long as Im a law biding citizen and get nothing higher then a traffic ticket. Been only smoking for about a year and plan on continuing for a little while longer, maybe forever, depending on how addicted I get to growing.
Sorry Dubious But i'm gunna harsh on ya !
That's fine with me bro Im used to it, I rather get it straight then get the candy coded side of things :) And no kids yet only 19, way to soon. Its gonna be awhile before I get set up gotta save up and pay off these fee's but I was wondering, When I do start growing should I start off with 1 plant (maybe 2) and see where that goes? I dont want it to reek to bad since I live in a 2 bedroom but I plan on growing in my closet and like sealing off the door. To extreme?

Welcome bro. And don't mind the criticism above, you will need it. Have fun, this is a long fun journey. And it IS very addictive, as HIE said.
And lucky you, starting on Kush. I've been smoking schwag for 15 years and just now have my own little Kush paradise.

hanfhead said:
Welcome bro. And don't mind the criticism above, you will need it. Have fun, this is a long fun journey. And it IS very addictive, as HIE said.
And lucky you, starting on Kush. I've been smoking schwag for 15 years and just now have my own little Kush paradise.

Thanks, I can't wait to start growing I know its gonna be a very fun exciting experience. I was looking at your "kids", I love Bubba Kush thats what I mainly smoked for the longest time, very nice buds bro. Thats what I plan on starting with and maybe trying to get my hands on some ATF (Alaskin thunder ****).

welcome Dub! you came to the right place to learn..lots of good info here. Good to meet ya..oh and the unsupervised is just what it is.. dont sweat it.. just make sure to pay the man...and you'll be off the paper in no time.. just leave your bong at home from now on:p

welcome, 120 every 2 weeks isn't so bad, I spend $140 or more a week.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys/gals loving this place more and more each day, actually my first time I've really ever been on a forum. I have a couple questions if thats ok. I was looking to start off with maybe just 1 plant for now and wanted to use a hydroponic system, would this item here be a good choice to use? " .sea-of-green.com/eco-grower.html " Plan on getting a reflector and a 400w High Pressure Sodium Bulb, will this be perfect or will I need a few more materials? (besides seeds :D) Or should I go with a different set-up? First time grower ever so any help would be greatly appreciated. :bong: P.S. Gonna have to add the www to the link I dont have 15 post yet, to high to even attempt that right now -_- hope my grammers right

Latest posts

Back