new tent grow !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckNorris

Reaction score
Hi, I have 3 plants going the biggest one so far is the purps, my other two are crimea blue im using a nice t5 2 foot with a 150w hps for veg, I also use general hydroponics nut set any input would be great! I will post more pics as I go Thanks!.

p 1.jpg

p 2.jpg

Lookin good so far. Do you have any ventilation? How big is your tent? Whats your temps and humidity?

yes lets get some info chuck and nice ladies so far

greenjoe said:
are those "purps" from BCBD?...........

Im not sure, actually got lucky on the seed found it some purps I had gotten from the dispensary, the buds were deep purple with hints of green in the center. As for the crimea blue it is from barneys farm.

EsC420PoT said:
Lookin good so far. Do you have any ventilation? How big is your tent? Whats your temps and humidity?

I am currently using a 6 inch inline which seems to give a good intake on the side vents of the tent for now.. I have a centrifugal fan with a carbon filter that I will vent out of the window to the left of my tent, that way when it flowers the smell will pretty much be controlled.

My tent is a 4x4x6 it seems to be working well pretty awesome so far compared to the PC micro grows I have done in the past! But I have limited space and need ideas for a veg area so I can make this my main flowering tent. For my humidity and temp im around 72 for temp but havent picked up a good hygrometer any suggestions? I appreciate all the feedback, thanks all!

pic 24.png

pic 25.jpg

pic 23.jpg

On top of the green t5 I have a white widow afghan kush seed germinating also.. and the soil I use is called humbolt earth.

Latest posts

Back