New to Grinders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended my quest for grinders when I bought a bosch electric coffee grinder. The best 30$ that I ever payed

I don't usually like coffee grinder style grinders. I feel they beat the crap out of the pot and break up all the trics. I use a salad shooter and it slowly "grates" the pot like a cheese grater, rather than spinning it real fast. It has been hard for me to find a power grinder I like because most of them use the 'coffee grinder' method and spin real fast.

I also bought a Chewy2 power grinder. Totally cool. Too small for my needs but if someone is looking for a power grinder that does real small loads, like a bowlful at a time the chewy is cool. It's a lot like my salad shooter, only smaller. LOL

https://chewygrinder.com/

oops. guess its made of zinc but anyways, works like a champ

I don't usually like coffee grinder style grinders. I feel they beat the crap out of the pot and break up all the trics. I use a salad shooter and it slowly "grates" the pot like a cheese grater, rather than spinning it real fast. It has been hard for me to find a power grinder I like because most of them use the 'coffee grinder' method and spin real fast.

I also bought a Chewy2 power grinder. Totally cool. Too small for my needs but if someone is looking for a power grinder that does real small loads, like a bowlful at a time the chewy is cool. It's a lot like my salad shooter, only smaller. LOL

https://chewygrinder.com/

I got a 180w bosch, and I saw one that was 150w from another brand and I chose the bosch. When I first tried it, it took some time to get used to it. One must not use a long press on the button rather short 1 second bursts then few more bursts as you flip it upside down and diagonally to make a nicely ground bundle of weed in the lid. Open the lid and empty it in a plate or pot, it is working great for me. If you are worried about the fast spin, try the lower rated ones.

Latest posts

Back