New To Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wudamnman

Reaction score
:cool: Thought I would say hello and put up some pics of my plants! Let me know what you think!

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

welcome to MP friend. what sort of lighting you growing with? nutes? watch the stretch. search Supercropping... good luck...

Well I have it all setup in my closet. Im using mg m control for the medium and i just dropped the plant in my the hydro system i just built the other day. For lights I'm just using 2 48' daylight floro's 6500k. This plant on the 25th have brown spots on yellow leaves so i have to switch things up abit to get the plant to bounce back and now its looking really good. I also have a couple of spouts in the works. I also added 3 miracle gro plant spikes in for added nutes.

welcome. heres a link you'll find very helpful as you get started. do some reading now and you'll be glad you did later. have fun ang good luck

i wouldn't use any nutes right now they are a bit young. also mg soil is tuff to use when your starting out. does your soil say it feeds for up to three months if so you don't need to feed anything for along time. mg soil will cause your ph to be way out of wack if your not careful.. just a heads up.

welcome my friend..Those look good..might say I wouldnt use the Grow stcks by MG..you said you had MG m..that soil has release nutes..and now you added sticks.thinking you will not like it. would take them out..JMO..but this looks like the begining of a Grow Journal..huh?...also might want to invest in more lumes in the near future..thanks for shareing with us my friend and KEEP M GREEN

I agree with the grow stick comment above, its hard to tell whats really going on with those things. I've tried them once and didnt like it at all, with MJ you dont want to guess whats in it, you want to know what nutes are going in and when. Peace and Love!!!!!!

You got a little ramhorning (leaves curling down like a rams horn) means way too much nitrogen. ;)...and the tips are browning.
Take the sticks out. IMO

IMG_0350.jpg

I did'nt notice that on first look-good call mutt.
Yep-I agree pull 'em.(the stakes)
Welcome to the forum!

Gb

good deal then I will pull the sticks out and wait 2 or 3 days and upload more pics. Thought I would share this though the bottom set was like this before I transplanted into mg with spikes. I was using perlite 1 part to 2 part peat moss before this and I had yellow leaves with brown spots but I think I have fixed this problem. Thanks for the input I will pull that out and keep my eye on it! Thanks

Hey guys,...Just signed up and think i'll be needing some advice soon.I've been smoking for 16 years and decided to try growing my own custom flavors.i completly murdered my 1st attempt at cultivation and am currently on my 2nd.think i got it right this time ,seems i did everything you should'nt do the 1st time around.i look forward to learning so teach away please......and yes...i'm stoned right now:D

hey wuddaman,.. you up for some pot talk ???

Well i'm just starting out and I have read alot about this whole subject and I want to buy the hydro liquid nutes and all that other but I have to go with soil til I can afford this upgrade. I built the hydro system and have rock in the bottom of my 6" net pot then the soil over that. I sit the pot in a 10 gal res with just tap water. This is just enough to keep a good amount of water in the soil at all times. Anyone know if this is ok to do or should I manualy water 3 times a day? I planned on have the hydro nutes by now but the plant is getting bigger and fast lol. I got 2 to sprout today and will upload more pics soon of everything including my grow room. Any opions out there im open. I would like to know a good soil mix I can use that will work well or anything I can pick up at wal-mart that someone knows will work better than what Im running with please let me know. Thanks again!

my brother has a green thumb from hell and he waters his 5 foot beast every 2-3 days.as for soil, he uses miracle grow potting mix soil and water and thats it

what kind of lights u usin' ? i'm using 12 4ft 40 watt ott-lights..think thats enough ?

i've got a 3 x 4 ft 17 in deep tub with 3 3in drains filled 4 in from the top with a miracle grow potting mix and miracle grow perlite. I water every 2-3 days and run lights 24-7 for 6 weeks (sea of green) befor flowering for 6 more. I plan on using a foliar spray on this crop but have never used chems before . how would you recomend doing that as not to damage anything ?

well upload some pics so i can see your grow room and plants im interested to see what your working with. I only gave 2 48" floro's 6500k but im thinking im going to need to buy more or try to find some t8's. I will take more pics of my grow room and plants so you can see more!

Latest posts

Back