New To Growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjack9742

smokn trees like a hippie
Reaction score
Well Im Glad To Be Here....im New To This Growing Process And I Was Just Wondering If I Can Get A Lil Support From Some Experienced Growers And See If Im Even Going In The Right Direction Wit My 4 Plants......here Are Sim Pic Of My Plants Tell Me Wat U Guys Think If U Need To See More Picture Just Hit Me And Let Me Kno Like I Said Im Neew To This **** And Im Just Tryn To Smoke And Sel Mother Natures Gift To Earth.......

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

They dont take well to selling. This is a growing forum not selling. Welcome just keep to the rules and you'll be cool. I didn't see any pics. Whats the specs of the op?

Yeah I Kno This Is A Selling Forum But Im New To All This Bro And Im Just Tryn To Get My Foot In The Door Wit The Growing Seen

I Got 2 1oo Watt Bulb At 120 V
I Kno This Is Probably Not Tha Right Lighting But Im On A Thin Rope Wit Money So I Just Used Wat I Got For Now

You need so light,them plants are streaching way to much.Also,you got any perlite mixed in with your soil?Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Welcome to the forum wjack9742. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask. There is no one here but breat people who all have the same interests (Growing and MJ herself).

Sit back, smoke a joint and start reading my friend. There is alot of info to learn.

I agree that you plants do look a little streched?

So Wat Should I Do Cuz Im Indoors Wit Roomates And I Dnt Want Them To Be Too Tall

You need to get more light for sure. There are used sights that have cheap equipment, it wont be too pricey, look for a 150 HID light with an attatched ballast. That will not give off enough heat to have a spend a lot on ventilation that can get real expensive. Light is the only way to have closer internodal space.

Ok But If Im Not Able To Get My Hands On A 150 Hid Light Wat Other Type Of Light Can I Use

And Would It Be Smart To Tie Down My Plants I Was Reading Sumwhere That Its Best To Do That To Increase Tha Plants Yield And To Make It More Of A Bush

A light that is for growing, specifically spectrum, mostly blue or white for veg. and more red for flower. You can get them at a harware store. They aren't expensive but they should work better. Do all you can do to get an HID, I understand tight funds, believe me, good luck

OK THATS WATS UP IMMA LOOK INOTH THA LIGHTING ISSUE IMMA TRY AND GET MY HANDS ON SUM CFLs OS SUMTHING

That would work much better. T5 flos are awesome but pretty pricey unless you can find a deal

The Cfls are probably 120$ cause you need a certain socket, the T5 was a 2ft. 4 light (2 blue, 2 red). They are about 150$ and a much better light for the loot! But a 150 watt hps or halide is probably 200 tops and thats so many more lumens. Yeah you can tie em down and put the light VERY close they wont burn ever on that wattage

Latest posts

Back