New to here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't live with my parents, lol. i'm 23. I ment like when they come over and shit.

MikeJonesWho..do you know anything..I mean anything, at all, about growing marijuana?!?!

You know what, don't even answer that. I know the answer. No. You don't know anything about growing marijuana. Know how I know that? Because I know a little bit, and even knowing a little bit makes it easy to spot the bullshit in your stories.

that's ok. My parents don't care I grow, my mom thinks my setup is cool and the whole prossess. They don't mine me even smoking it. Me and my 24 year old sister smokes it together around them sometimes too. :)

Well I changed over from flood lights to 3 floros and 2 120w cool whites.
The soil is 1/2 mix with old old house pot soil 1/2 of that is soil from outside along with vitamins from vitamin pills tomato juice from old tomatoes and miracle grow plant food. and thats all mixed with new potting soil from wal mart.

I got 6 plants growing in a tiny ass little bowl now and when I get enough cash for some new soil i'll be moving them.

Few questions:

When your plant is just a baby with only like 4 leaves and its green as hell what does that mean? I am talking like neon green green and I also have a fatter dark green plant and I dont think that they are the same breed.

Also I am leaving the lights on 24/7 .. Should I?
For 6 plants in big coffee cans with 2 cools whites and 3 floros... is that enough light?

C'mon on now yo umaster growers who know everything...

mikey jones .how old are you ? i am trying my best not to insult you or be rude .but you are not ******* listening to anybody. why feed pot plant tomatoe juice ? that is like cannabolism . also why are you giving a plant human vitamins after ganga told you not to ? and why use old soil that is probably dryed out and no nutrients ? if you dont want critisism from people in this forum i suggest you go and read evry post in this forum where other people have ask questions and have gotten answers .ps neon green is not as you say green as hell as a matter of fact it is closer to yellow if anything . so please get you head out of your ASS and listen ,read , pay attention , and get a pair of glasses ,and then come back and ask 1 question at a time that makes sense.and for god sakes dont lie .and maybe if you take a pic someone might tell you what is wrong .i use to work with the mental retarded so i have a kind heart and plenty of patients. but trying to help people who just lazy minded and dont want to help there self i or noone in this forum will tolerate that .

Everything skunk said is %100 true and I could not agree more.

We will try and help you, but when you get advice from experienced growers, you need to F***ING listen or those experienced growers will get fed up because like skunk said, we can't help you if you won't listen and follow the advice given. We can try and help you, but if you don't listen then don't expect much help.

lol maybe I smoke to much eh?! :p
but its growing into the monster plant I wanted and I am doing something right here. BTW I lived with my parents 5 years ago and that was the only plant I ever grew inside and if you smoke like I smoke you would know that it is hard to remember 5 years ago.
And I know what I am doing like I said ive grown alot outdoor but the plants look different the are much lighter then when I grew outside.
I mean do I really need a zillion posts on this board to be a grower?!
all I asked is what you thought of what I had going with no funds and the shit i'm using.
AND I will be adding a vial of enbalming fluid to thsi and calling it hydro and selling it for 15 $ a gram.
see..

MikeJonesWho said:
AND I will be adding a vial of enbalming fluid to thsi and calling it hydro and selling it for 15 $ a gram.
see..

No.........No.......No.......No........No...........No.............No.................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

READ A F***ING GROW GUIDE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE IF YOU REALIZE THAT WHAT GOES INTO YOUR PLANTS GOES INTO YOU THEN YOU WILL REALIZE BY FEEDING YOUR PLANTS F***ED UP FOOD YOU WILL GET F***ED UP CHEMICALS IN YOUR POT WHICH MEANS F***CKED UP CHEMICALS IN YOUR BODY!!!!!

Im sorry I lost it there, but I've had about enough of your absolute stupidity and un willingness to listen and learn. I wont be posting on this thread anymore, or any thread MikeJonesWho starts.

Sorry if I've offended any fellow growers with this post, but I can't handle this damn newbie anymore.

hey insane thanks for backing me up on that 1 i feel same way know i aint even gonna answer him i was tempted to give him a little pat on the back for asking about the flouresents then i got to the last paragraph and i was like frostynugz *** that done it for me too dude .and as for you mike whoever please get a life hey as a matter of fact you want to have a monster grow ill give you some growers advice but please dont tell anyone i told you this . its a growers secret . are you excited yet . okay first go find a chicken coupe replace all your soil with chicken shit very high in nitrogen .okay 2nd wait 30 min then add you embalming fluid . okay 3rd find your best friend and have him ejaculate very important that you stick it in your mouth as soon as or before it comes out so no air will pollute it then chew on it so acids from your salava will break the sugars down mix with at least 7 buttox hairs of his left inner cheek find a scab on him suck his blood nibble on scabwith front two teeth for 5 min. then mix with your tomatoe juice . pour all combined ingredients on plant wait 5 min . 5 pick you a shovel stick plant and soil in your ass and the next day you will have the plant of your dreams .

ROFLMAO!!! Im still wondering where the embalming fluid comes into play myself.:confused:

This MikeJonesWho character isn't legit.
That is, he's not a real grower looking for real advice, just a jerk who is basically yanking our chain.

Sad to say, MikeJonesWho's form of entertainment is to **** with people and waste their time.
You know Mike, it's people like you who cause experienced growers to give up on helping people.
How about leaving the advice-seeking to those who really need it?

Dont piss me off ************* or ill report you to the cops. Growing pot isnt legit dumbass's. So try to shake down a crooke you will only get crooked back.

MikeJonesWho said:
I started 5 news ones planted in a pot and walla they are already 2 inches tall. i'll post some pictures of my floodlights. ima train them to grow out the shelf they are on and down at an angle. I hope

hahahha

MikeJonesWho said:
Dont piss me off ************* or ill report you to the cops. Growing pot isnt legit dumbass's. So try to shake down a crooke you will only get crooked back.

Ok, so I lied, I will make one more post on this thread.

No one here is trying to "shake you down", we are simply pointing out that when it comes to growing pot you might as well have two left hands. Useless.

And wait a second...I believe you told us you were currently growing a few pot plants yourself, and not just that, but that you have grown A LOT of pot. Now if this is true then Im pretty sure you wouldn't be in much of a hurry to contact any sort of policing agency.

Don't try and intimidate people over the internet. Its like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

I take that back, people who compete in the special olympics certainly don't deserve to be compared to you.

Basically what Im saying is, do your worst, ************.

I just cant begin to understand why someone would want to turn anyone in, over the same shit there doing. Look here kid and i know that YOU are one. WHAT GO'S AROUND, COME'S AROUND! So you might want to shut the hell up befor your mouth overloads your ASS!;)

BLING BLING

arguing_internet.jpg

(positive reinforcement)

I hate to say anything but i can't help it.The mentaly handicaped have more going on in there brains than you do young Mikey.You should probably quit smoking because it's more to enlighten the brain, but you do have to have one to begin with!

Latest posts

Back