new to large grow room set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have new space to work in 15'x30' need help vent. IM useing 2 1000w hps and 1 600w hps

you gotta a/c duct any where close ??use that for intake . describe the room in a little more detail and i'll see if i can help:)

its a basement that just sheet rocked all open. my veg. room is 10'x12' 3 400w mh and the temp inthere is 82f with only 75 pants 7" tied down.

if it's just sheet rock i would just cut several box fans into the wall. cut a flap out of that pink styrofoam board large enough to cover each fan and adhere it in such a manner that the fans lift them when on and they fall shut when the fans go off. you following me on this.

yep what about the intake? in my last grows i only needed a fan at the exhaust and that worked fine i would not think thats the case here right?

it sounds like you have plenty of room to do a little duct work from the a/c. if you can thats your best bet. if i were you i'd move ALOT of air through there. if your gonna use co2 then the flaps over the fans should keep it from leaking out all at once and if you make the flaps right they should seal up pretty tight when the fans are off

no co2 set up yet but im looking in to the co2 units that burn propane. + no cash left over spent it all on the the lights. im shooting for a a never ending supply. 40 plant rotation 2gal pots. clone for ice,bubble gum,haze/19skunk.and wh. widow. im look for a varity i get burnt out if i smoke the same kind every day. i will post pics. tomorrow....

Latest posts

Back