Newb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsmoke420

Reaction score
Hi everyone i am new here. I was looking for anyone's help on how to grow weed. Any help?????????????

well, i would start off by reading the FAQ, and all the stickys under indoor or outdoor growing.
If you still have questions after that, then make a post with a specific question.

but basically if your going to grow indoors, first you need to find where your grow area is going to be.
Then make a small budget of what you can spend.
you will need a light source.....a common light source would be the HPS ( High Pressure Sodium).
A cheap, and effective light source would be to buy CFL's ( compact Floros)
then you just need some Good soil ( i perfer fox farm ocean forest).
and if you arent going to grow fully organic, then go buy some Nutes from a hydro store...or order online.

the plants basic needs would be: Soil, Water, Fresh air/ good air flow, Nutriants,light, and tender love and care.
and some Green Mojooooo

Hey welcome to MP!
Hope to see you around...Peace!
Dro:cool2:

Here's my advice- DON'T TELL ANYBODY FOR ANY REASON!!! I don't give a sh!t how much you think you can trust someone, DON'T TELL THEM!!!

I got busted with 7 plants 3 years ago and it got turned into a major bullsh!t felony case that has pretty much destroyed my life because I thought I could trust someone- a family member by marriage, no less. I won't go into the story here, but please take my words seriously.

I lost the use of an expensive education and a $100k+/yr job as an engineer with GE.

Also, use Firefox with the TOR IP proxy addon when posting here.

OH, and welcome!

Free The Weed said:
Here's my advice- DON'T TELL ANYBODY FOR ANY REASON!!! I don't give a sh!t how much you think you can trust someone, DON'T TELL THEM!!!

I got busted with 7 plants 3 years ago and it got turned into a major bullsh!t felony case that has pretty much destroyed my life because I thought I could trust someone- a family member by marriage, no less. I won't go into the story here, but please take my words seriously.

I lost the use of an expensive education and a $100k+/yr job as an engineer with GE.

Also, use Firefox with the TOR IP proxy addon when posting here.

OH, and welcome!

unfortunate to hear that buddy... but it's not all dependant on that fact that if anyone else knows about what u got going on... it's good to have someone you "can trust" to be aware to take care of things if you are unable to... it's all about the fact that the people who DO know about it are scared poopless about blabbing about it to anyone else for fear of you finding out about their big mouth...

that's why I have a very, VERY limited number of friends... most people u can't trust - especially not family - like I said... I have almost no friends, but I can trust them with my life, and I like to keep it that way

the fear factor, buddy... it may seem Neanderthal, but it works....

and welcome, bigsmoke :)

That crazy vancouver guy said:
unfortunate to hear that buddy... but it's not all dependant on that fact that if anyone else knows about what u got going on... it's good to have someone you "can trust" to be aware to take care of things if you are unable to... it's all about the fact that the people who DO know about it are scared poopless about blabbing about it to anyone else for fear of you finding out about their big mouth...

that's why I have a very, VERY limited number of friends... most people u can't trust - especially not family - like I said... I have almost no friends, but I can trust them with my life, and I like to keep it that way

the fear factor, buddy... it may seem Neanderthal, but it works....

and welcome, bigsmoke :)

Actually, you are correct. I was being very extremist in my post because I was trying to drive home a point.

Here's the problem though...even if your most trusted friend gets busted for something really, really bad and is looking at a whole lotta time in prison, that person may just roll on you for a reduced sentence or dropped charges. It happens every day in our "Snitch Nation".

I have 2 friends right now that I would trust with my life...but would they roll on me if they were looking at 20 years in prison? Geez, I dunno...

Bottom line, be careful.

Anyway, enough of that negative stuff...let's teach the n00b how to grow kind bud!!!

First- Environment!!! Ya gotta have your environment correct or everything else is just an exercise in frustration.

You were provided with some good links...read them.

Good luck.

until u get cannabis seeds just start with tomatoe seeds to learn how to not grow something...

and read a lot...

this site has great info, and check out all the grow vids on youtube

Free The Weed said:
Actually, you are correct. I was being very extremist in my post because I was trying to drive home a point.

Here's the problem though...even if your most trusted friend gets busted for something really, really bad and is looking at a whole lotta time in prison, that person may just roll on you for a reduced sentence or dropped charges. It happens every day in our "Snitch Nation".

I have 2 friends right now that I would trust with my life...but would they roll on me if they were looking at 20 years in prison? Geez, I dunno...
quote]

well... in MY book... that ain't no person I would go around telling people was MY friend. obviously, if you THINK you can't trust them, then you made a wrong choice in choosing them as a friend in the first place.

the people I call my friends are people that I CAN trust not to rat on me...prob cuz they r just as bad as me LOL. My friends have the spare keys to my house, and I have absolutely no worries about them entering my house when I'm not there.

in this day and age, who you choose to be your "friends" is the most important decision you could make... trust me... so called "friends" carry the biggest knives with which to drive into your back....

this is what I always tell people I ever encounter:

"I can be your best friend... or your WORST enemy... DON'T EVER f__k me around... cuz I am one of the nicest guys you could ever know... but I can also be the worst...."

need I say more?

but... whatever... I ain't tryna cause no trouble....

welcome to mp

good luck on your future grow and as everybody else says read read and read some more :tokie:

wow what a thread jacking to rant about a bad experience and a blabber mouth. nothing aginst the 2 guys who are having the back and forth but the rules for growing are simple:TELL NO ONE THAT YOU GROW the less people that know you grow the better heck i try to forget that i grow myself most of the time so that i dont go and tell on myself :rofl:

Welcome BigSmoke420. Hope ya enjoy your stay here and learn a lot. I hope to see some of your own experience added in with all of ours.

Welcome!!
u come to the right place !!
What they said!!

Dubbaman said:
wow what a thread jacking to rant about a bad experience and a blabber mouth. nothing aginst the 2 guys who are having the back and forth but the rules for growing are simple:TELL NO ONE THAT YOU GROW the less people that know you grow the better heck i try to forget that i grow myself most of the time so that i dont go and tell on myself :rofl:

Yep, Quite a thread-They both made good points though.
Welcome BigSmoke and just keep it covert-LOL

Gb

Latest posts

Back