Newbe needs help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dyon420 said:
i would have to drive way out of state to the nearest hydro store and im not even sure where one is but thank ne wayz

Here is a website that is great at shipping and knowledge of their product. They are located near me so I have been going to them for the last 5 years. They stand behind their products too. Check out the web address: hxxp://www.4hydroponics.com/default.asp

Remember to change the "hxxp" to "http" and your their.:hubba:

Ok thankx i guess i should invest in sum cool whites and try 2 find a hydro store on my next grow do yall think it will finish with sum good floro or has all my time gone to waste? Again thanks

I wouldn't throw the towel in just yet.. you have invested time 'n effort, just as well make the best of it. At worst, it will be an educational experience, at best, you wind up with some good smoke.

There are many websites out there. One piece of good advice is its not always the cheapest, like you save $60 on an item on one site and another is cheaper. Look at shipping charges. They can add up quick for heavy items, like hydroton, etc. I shopped for a month, knew exactly what I needed and went with a site that gave me free shipping because of the size of the order. There items were more for sure, Ebb was $150 more, chiller was $100 more. But all the other sites wanted $400-$600 for shipping. In the end, they pretty much all equal out, or at least close.

Thanks to everyone that helps alot hope 2 get some new stuff very soon goin 2 get a 400watt hps now maybe all will turn out my next grow will deff be better fox farm all the way and alot better lighting THANKS

Dyon420,
You should definitely do some more research on this forum.
Click on the resources tab at the top of this page-there's a ton of stuff in there.
And go look at grow journals-look at them ALL THE WAY THRU.
You'll find out there is alot more than pistil color.
And if you still got questions just ask.
:)
Gb

Latest posts

Back