Newbie Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S_Caldwell

Reaction score
I've never grown before and new to gardening in general, but I'm a caregiver for my mom who has lymphoma. I'm here to learn about the basics of growing and any help is much appreciated!

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, S Caldwell. There's quite the plethora of educated and patient growers here not afarid to explain how things are done.

MOJO for you future endeavours. See ya round MP friend :ciao:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:joint:

Welcome to MP, I am sure we can help you get on your way to self providing the meds your Mom needs.

That link that sawhse shared is an excellent place to get started. Growing is not hard but it also is not easy and takes some commitment. Many of us got started to be self dependent and then we just got hooked on the joy of growing this wonderful plant.

Feel free to ask any questions you have and if we can help we will. ♫♫♫

HI and welcome to MP... Are you wanting to grow meds for your mom? You are an awesome son.. I am pretty sure you came to the right place... Let us know what you need.

Props man my mom just passed not to long ago from end stage renal failure brought on from late stage diabetes.....also they had to cut off her toes and then her foot then part of her leg to extend her life.....so I know what you are going through and hope your outcome is a lot happier then mine was for your mom.......This medicine helped my mom a lot in the end and it gave us another level of bonding...........im a newbie my self and these guys have done nothing but good for me......DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE......you have found a home and just put your feet up and chill.....

Thanks all for the warm welcome! Can't wait to learn more about how to grow successfully. Sorry to hear about your mom, Justanotherfarmer. It's great to finally be able to talk openly with people who can relate. My mom is hesitant to smoke so I'm wondering what everyone's experience is with the oil extract?

Maybe start her out with a tincture, but you have time to decide that...you have some growing to do... I have made Rick Simpson oil which is used for cancer in some folks.
Glad you are here.

Welcome to MP!

It is so wonderful that you want to help your mom out like this. We will help you any way we can. One of my friends mom's is using an e-cigarette with a glycerin cannabis that I made up. Or she may like edibles. A good oil extract may prove to be too strong, especially as she is not an "experienced smoker".

That's a great idea! I never thought about suggesting for her to use an e-cig.

Nice man. I usually hate reading anything but that was easy to read and short and to the point. Nice work

Latest posts

Back