newbie to lingo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmello

Reaction score
Hi, I think you are all nice people so I will take this chance. I have been a smoker for over 30 years, but had stopped for some years in between due to drug testing and such...:(

Back in my day, the words were simple, pipe, bong (I was in the first generation of bongs!!!), doobie, etc. simple huh?

Anyway, the lingo I see, I am embarrassed to say, is unfamiliar. Can you guys help me out?

Let's start with blunt, am I to assume it is a joint? Ganja is weed? Is it a kind or type of weed? White widow have heard it, a special kind?

Thanks for your help and I know I will run into more words that will be unfamiliar. :cool:

Blunt = bud rolled in cigar papers
Ganja = weed
White Widow = strain

Thanks man...know I have a stupid question again...why do people smoke weed with tobacco? What does the blunt taste like rolled in cigar paper?:cool:

Considering I am a catholic (by birth) I loved the baptize term!!! Also, answering the green phone, too funny!!!! Thanks for the link!

No problem. I thought it was quite entertaining myself.

I quote this from somewhere...

"Europeans, notably the Dutch, frequently mix cannabis and tobacco. Until recently hashish has been much the most common form of cannabis in Europe, but in whatever form, it is often mixed with tobacco in a joint. In Holland a pure marijuana joint is called even called "American."

I have heard that gripe from my friends who have traveled the EU. They say it's hard in some places to buy it without the tobacco in it allready!

Ogof said:
I quote this from somewhere...

"Europeans, notably the Dutch, frequently mix cannabis and tobacco. Until recently hashish has been much the most common form of cannabis in Europe, but in whatever form, it is often mixed with tobacco in a joint. In Holland a pure marijuana joint is called even called "American."

Interesting!! Thanks for the info...:cool:

Latest posts

Back