Newbie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v35b

Reaction score
Do you think DWC could shorten the flowering period of a certain strain as oposed to the same stain grown in soil?

v35b said:
Do you think DWC could shorten the flowering period of a certain strain as oposed to the same stain grown in soil?

I really don't know the true answer if there is one but reading the question and thinking about it, ima gonna have to say, not by much if so.

v35b said:

NO not really.. the growth in the dwc in veg will be more vigorus... as well in flower.. but speading up how the plant matures no. totally on the the plant.. my AI takes 9 weeks soil... or EBB..
LH

No. While I do believe that plants grown hydro show more growth faster while in veg, IMO, there is nothing that speeds up the flowering process.

however do try dwc i think you wont switch back :D

:yeahthat: Its easy, clean, and fun. It can get pricey thought with all the tools you need. Ph and EC testers can run you a prittty pennie. But I think its worth it.

Heres another way you can save money if you have not set up shop yet but am sure you did because of yours posts. Go to a local restauranst and see if they will give you there bucks that they just throw away. Thats what I did and it saved me almost 100 bucks :)

lowes has dark gray 5gl buckets for 2.34 ....their cheap and so far as i can tell...do not let light through....they have lids too for .99 ...i built an e&f sysytem and 4 dwc buckets using them...work great

Latest posts

Back