newly divided growroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonegroove

Reaction score
this was just one growroom but ive made a partition from cardboard so i can veg and flower and take clones, those plants are too far gone in flower to clone so ive just planted a bunch of seeds in rockwool, 7 white wid and 7 mystery beans (from some seeded buds i got)
so, the flower room has a 600w hps light in a cool tube, an oscillating fan and a large intake with a flap under the tray so they can sleep ok and a cardboard door all lined with mylar
the veg room has 3 30w cool flouro tubes and pretty much the same as the flower room apart from size and light, both rooms are e+f watered and i've just wired in my new Lumatek digital ballst for the flowerin room, with a super lumen switch :cool: can't wait til my seeds pop i'll start a journal, i'm a bit sorry its finished to be honest, i like buildin stuff

DSC00125.JPG

DSC00129.JPG

nice job that looks awesome
im moving in apr and will be doing similar to this on my closet so my question is whats your dimensions?

the the grow space is 48"x55"x32", but the whole thing is 60"x80"x32", the extra space being taken by the reservoir space, and ducting

Nice info what did u use for the outside to enclose the room? This is very simular to what I am thinking of. What size light in the flower room? also is your E&B a drip sys?

the outside is made of 1/2"plywood but if i were to make it again i would use 1/4" or cardboard as it is heavy, i use a 600w hps for flowering and 3 30w fluoro tubes for veg, and the e+f just floods for 15 minutes and then drains, if i were you, and going to make it like mine, i'd probably go for a 400w hps for flower and a 250w mh for veg, the 600w is a bit much, i'd like to even the rooms up a bit in terms of lumens

Latest posts

Back