Next stop..Dankville.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look so nice..

clear out a message or two from your inbox, homey

cmd420 said:
They look so nice..

clear out a message or two from your inbox, homey

I made some room brosef...hit me up when you can.

WeedHopper said:
Nice.:icon_smile:

Thanks my friend...it's always interesting starting back up after a layoff from the summer. Never sure if I might have lost the touch and my plants will struggle. Rough start with the Satori beans but things seem to be firing on all cylinders now. Can't wait till someone shows sex so I can fir up the cloner and get to flowering. My stash is almost gone so I need a harvest. Figure 8 weeks on the Satori after the flip and 10 for the Larry OG.

Yep,,the 1st thing im gonna grow when Im able to fire back up is Satori. I LOVEEEEE Sativas and THG and everybody seems to really like the Satori. Cant wait to get some beans in my hands and gettem going as soon as I can get ready.

WeedHopper said:
Yep,,the 1st thing im gonna grow when Im able to fire back up is Satori. I LOVEEEEE Sativas and THG and everybody seems to really like the Satori. Cant wait to get some beans in my hands and gettem going as soon as I can get ready.

I will most likely have a Satori Mom soon so yack at me at the Island when you are ready and maybe I can help you out bro. ;)

yo yo yo what up my man. missing a live HL's show its not gonna happen amigo. good to see you again like all times remember back in 09? yeah buddy go get them. n make them beautiful cows real fat!! Ill be watching amigo GREEN MOJO
. you know you are the star of this site right? gotta hit this pinneaple kush * bong hits*

Hamster Lewis said:
I will most likely have a Satori Mom soon so yack at me at the Island when you are ready and maybe I can help you out bro. ;)
Thanks Hammy. Ill see over at the Island. I cant grow yet cause we have our Grand Daughter,,but Im hopeing soon.
Thanks again kind sir.

Dr. Robertsozki said:
yo yo yo what up my man. missing a live HL's show its not gonna happen amigo. good to see you again like all times remember back in 09? yeah buddy go get them. n make them beautiful cows real fat!! Ill be watching amigo GREEN MOJO
. you know you are the star of this site right? gotta hit this pinneaple kush * bong hits*

Hey Dr....what up bro. Thanks for the kind words but I am just a guy growing meds for the wife and myself.

WeedHopper said:
Thanks Hammy. Ill see over at the Island. I cant grow yet cause we have our Grand Daughter,,but Im hopeing soon.
Thanks again kind sir.

No problem bro...

Flower tent is up and running..day one for Satori and Larry OG. All have had some LST done to them. Pics to come.

The Satori...

20131101_210438.jpg

20131101_214239.jpg

20131101_214243.jpg

20131101_214311.jpg

20131101_214952.jpg

I use pipe cleaners for lst but the Smart Pots required some safety pins.

20131102_143155.jpg

20131102_144202.jpg

nice HL, i never thought to use saftey pins along with pipe cleaners lol iv been using friken wooden clothes pins, what a pain, after a while if the plant is determined enough it will pull the clothes pin right off the smart pot lol,. by the way everyone taking part in this Larry OG grow, lookin nice for only beeing like a month or so in... maybe after the new year ill get a large order in, lookin at some Larry OG and Satori since you all seem to be ranting and raving about it, plus im looking forward to getting my old fav God Bud back up and running, plus a few others for shiggles. keep it up everyone

Thanks sun....Yeah I usually punch holes in the brim of the plastic pots but that's not am option with Smart Pots. Thanks for popping in.

Hello old friend Hammy! I've been AWOL for some time now but decided I'll get back in the game and my satori seeds should be here in a week or so. I'm hyped to see how yours turn out. Did you follow Mandala's advice and go straight into the soil?

AG

Amateur Grower said:
Hello old friend Hammy! I've been AWOL for some time now but decided I'll get back in the game and my satori seeds should be here in a week or so. I'm hyped to see how yours turn out. Did you follow Mandala's advice and go straight into the soil?

AG

What's up AG? It's great to see you bro. I always worry a little when friends go missing. Hope all is well. I went with the warm, damp paper towel method and then went right into soil once i saw tails. Solo cups to start and then 1/2 gallon plastic pots and now 1 gallon Smart Pots. I had a little problem with germination. Got 2 out of 5 i believe. Maybe I should have gone straight to soil? I usually soak in water for 12-24 and then right into soil. Will do that with the rest of the pack when I pop them. Start a GJ when you pop your beans my friend. I am glad you are back with us. Check your inbox for a pm. :)

Good morning Hammy, great thread, great strains, great grower. Thank you.

Rosebud said:
Good morning Hammy, great thread, great strains, great grower. Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words Rose. Hopefully all my clones throw roots and I can get things rocking n rolling. Not used to having a flower tent with only 4 plants in it. :D

Hey Hammy, the kids are looking quite lush :) Grow mojo for the rooting kids :)

Hushpuppy said:
Hey Hammy, the kids are looking quite lush :) Grow mojo for the rooting kids :)

Thanks Hush. I will take all the mojo I can get.

Latest posts

Back