Next stop..Dankville.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
powerplanter said:
Well done Hammy. :)

Thank you my friend... Will try and get pictures up this weekend. Work is off the hook right now. Getting home at 10 pm most nights. Barely time to eat and shower before bed.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thank you my friend... Will try and get pictures up this weekend. Work is off the hook right now. Getting home at 10 pm most nights. Barely time to eat and shower before bed.

I know that feeling get up eat work come home with just time to go to sleep i was doing 16hr shift sometimes.... im only working 4 hr a day now living the dream:holysheep:
cant wait to see the ladies on week 5 right?

WOW SORRY HAMMY, i cant believe i missed this. just got up on your grow and my i say your ladies are busting out. you know i like to watch your grows because. because we both like to use small pot. i like you use of pipes and pins
funny i was looking back at some old grows i dont lst much . i use pot size and super-copping and topping. cant wait to see more of the satori. i was looking at that and mazar. oh and bc ultimate purple

Dr. Robertsozki said:
I know that feeling get up eat work come home with just time to go to sleep i was doing 16hr shift sometimes.... im only working 4 hr a day now living the dream:holysheep:
cant wait to see the ladies on week 5 right?

No coming up on week 7 this Saturday....yep week 7. :hubba:

Sin inc said:
WOW SORRY HAMMY, i cant believe i missed this. just got up on your grow and my i say your ladies are busting out. you know i like to watch your grows because. because we both like to use small pot. i like you use of pipes and pins
funny i was looking back at some old grows i dont lst much . i use pot size and super-copping and topping. cant wait to see more of the satori. i was looking at that and mazar. oh and bc ultimate purple

No problem Sin....I don't get to enough threads on here , especially this time of year when I am working the super long hours. I also think the smaller pots tend to help with plant size to a point. I am usually lazy and don't lst that much, but with Larry OG I know I have to or they will get out of control. The Satori has almost no training and stayed manageable.
Thanks for popping in....pics to come soon.

These are from a couple days ago...snapped them but just now getting to post them. Work is off the hook right now.

This is my Satori at 45 days of flower. Glad I have clones of this one. She is well behaved and looks like she might put out yield wise. As always, 1 gallon pot and GH 3 part for nutrients.

20131218_210256.jpg

20131218_210303.jpg

20131218_210308.jpg

20131218_210313.jpg

20131218_210317.jpg

20131218_210324.jpg

Wow very nice bro.so how is the taste and quality of that satori?
And where can one acquire such a strain in USA?.

Kysupergrower said:
Wow very nice bro.so how is the taste and quality of that satori?
And where can one acquire such a strain in USA?.

I have never tried it but many rave about it and it quite a few peeps favorite smoke. It can be had at many of the seed banks. It is sold out at attitude right now>>>https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?searchStr=satori&act=viewCat

Mandala is the breeder.

very nice HL cant wait to see up to date pics. how about a close up... sorry about having too much work it will be over soon and you will b smoking out of your elbows LOL

Dr. Robertsozki said:
very nice HL cant wait to see up to date pics. how about a close up... sorry about having too much work it will be over soon and you will b smoking out of your elbows LOL

I will see what I can do next pic taking session. Will try to get some up close pics.

So I wound up breaking off a lower branch while pulling out my Satori girl while moving her in and out of the tent. I quick dried it in the oven at a low heat and the wife and I smoked it. I checked the trichomes on the branch and they were about 80 cloudy 20 clear. I gotta say, wow. My wife is in love with it and I had one hit after not smoking for over a month now and I was pretty damn high myself. Very up, energetic high with lots of smiles and giggles. Can't wait till she is done and I cn smoke some well cured buds from her.

Hamster Lewis said:
So I wound up breaking off a lower branch while pulling out my Satori girl while moving her in and out of the tent. I quick dried it in the oven at a low heat and the wife and I smoked it. I checked the trichomes on the branch and they were about 80 cloudy 20 clear. I gotta say, wow. My wife is in love with it and I had one hit after not smoking for over a month now and I was pretty damn high myself. Very up, energetic high with lots of smiles and giggles. Can't wait till she is done and I cn smoke some well cured buds from her.
Are you sure breaking that branch was an accident, I have a few of those once in a while.

Latest posts

Back