nirvana seeds a bust?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my experiences with Nirvana have been pleasant until lately. Everything I ordered arrived quickly. All the seeds I bought grew very well. I have grown their Northern lights,jock horror,white widow, urban poison and el dorado. The seed arrived in a breeder 10 pack with one missing. I went ahead and planted the rest of the seeds in starter soil in pots. As of now, only one el Dorado sprouted. It has since tipped over and probably died. I have a couple of white widow and 2 northern lights that germed and sprouted in three days. They all hve two sets of leaves and are in veg now.

Trying to contact Nirvana has become a frustrating issue to say the least.
1st the send you through their weed portal which you must register under a different name than when you joine nirvana. When you try to sign on their, it either will not recogniz your email,passwsord or the captcha is wrong. There is NO other way to contact the people at NIrvana. I will no longer do business with them if I am unable to contct them to resolve problems

OHHHHHHH WOW...
im glad i got beans from them a few yrs ago....
i actually just popped a AI bean.. which is doing great..
and i have papaya going... well i seem to be killing that LOL...
but yes my service was great too... but that was 2 yrs ago 1.5 maybe...
now im a lil gun shy..
LH

A cpl yrs ago I ordered some Snow white femmed. All three turned out be female in all respects....The stone was pretty good but the phenotypic variation/drift was just ALL over the place. If I didn't know better I'd swear they bred some purple in their genetics too. hmm...

Latest posts

Back