Nirvana seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jhonny

Reaction score
i have a few questions about nirvana seeds

I know they say that they can't tell you exactly how the package will be but do the seeds come in an envelope or a parcel? and are the seeds alone in the envelope/parcel or is there something inside to hide the seeds?

thanks

bigbudsbruddah said:
They will some hidden in something. Sent thru regular mail.
so will it be a thin envelope or more like a package?

a package. I don't wanna give to much details as it is a no no. It will be in with a product of some sort usually. They change the products often to keep anyone from catching on

bigbudsbruddah said:
a package. I don't wanna give to much details as it is a no no. It will be in with a product of some sort usually. They change the products often to keep anyone from catching on
yeah, i just wondered if it would fit in my mailbox as i have a small mailbox

i was planning on ordering from nirvana seeds through seedsboutique.com
because of their prices per pack but how good are they. my friend told me to watch out for the cheap seed banks because you'll end up with more males than anything. can anybody post a comment about their success with using this seedbanks seeds.they're only $25 per pack,mosly all of the other banks get 80-100 per pack.it seems a little too good to be true. thanks for any comment and thanks for starting this thread jhonny.i figured rather than to just start a new thread,i'd just ask this under this because of it having to do with nirvana seed standard. -peace

I have grown many breeders seeds and nirvana seeds have always been among my best plants. Mandala seeds are also very reliable.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. You should be ok. I have heard many good things about nirvana so it's pretty reliable. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back