Nirvana SilverPearl & Haze19xSkunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey benn..looks good I was reading threw your grow and you stated you where going to use foxfarm nutes at your own sched...why? why not fallow the sched that has worked for thousands of growers? looks like you could use some perlite in that soil mix..just my opinion...I know you said you cant find any good potting soil...did you try going to a nursery? they make and sell their own organic poting soil...i know you dont want info on your set up right now but I cant help but say..do something with your walls..( milar/white paint )..your plants will bennifit from the reflected lumes..well I will be checking in from time2time..keep it GREEN my friend

I would agree with 4u2smoke and paint the walls a highly reflective white or buy some mylar. Mylar is probably the best stuff out there and it's not that expensive. If you do get mylar, get the 2 mil thick stuff. It's much easier to work with than the 1 mil stuff and it doesn't crinkle up as easily. It's good stuff. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted. Good luck and be safe my friend. Take care.

Ok, so it's been wayy too looonngg. Work. All I can say...

Anyway, the kids aren't the prettiest, and maybe thats been the reason I've been hiding some too. :( I thought they would come back fine, after the little nute incident, but as you can see things aren't great, and I need some help. I was go to try to use my own schedule based on how the plants were reacting to my ferting. Obviously screwed that up right away because of the accidental 2x strength I had mixed. I just keep shaking my head. I must have been SOO stoned. IDIOTA!!

One of the SilverPearls is all but completely dead, and all of the new growth on ALL of the plants is yellow at the tips.

I've been using JUST water for the past week, and I feel like they're growing really slow also. They're on 24/0, and I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it. Also wondering if it could be my dirt. After I water it, and it dries, it's like a hard crusty layer on top. Not light and fluffly like I thought it would be.

I'll be lining the box with aluminum foil (dull side out I know) this week as I don't have any $ for paint supplies, mylar, or lights...just food, a little ganja, and the REALLY cheap beer. I mean like ACME brand BEER :doh:

Thanks kids

DSC06548.JPG

DSC06549.JPG

DSC06550.JPG

DSC06551.JPG

DSC06552.JPG

Hey ben...find an indoor garden shop and buy some milar the price you pay for foil (no good you know) and buy 25 ft of milar..maybe only does 1/2 your box?..as for the soil...Does it drain well or does water stay on top for awhile?..also go to walmart/Home Dedpot/Lowes and purchase a soil tester..$15..flush those Ladies if you haven't with 3 time the container size and then let dry completely I say dry dry...then only 1/4--1/2 strength nutes after 2 times water...Good luck my friend

I've always been told I'm a good looking person...yet all along I've always known I'd have the ugly kidz :ignore:

I'm still just on H20 with these. I've ordered Mylar, and completed Mass Effect on XBox (30hrs 28min) with the spare time that generated. (Whoever said time = money was dead on!!)

I tossed the SilverPearl that died, and have planted a plate germed replacement this morning. The remaining SilverPearl is the tallest of the plants, and the LST plant has finally been tied down for the first time this morning too.

It's snowing buckets this morning, and feels really good to dink around in the GR... :bong2:

First pic is the SP.

DSC06558.JPG

DSC06559.JPG

DSC06557.JPG

DSC06554.JPG

You may want to start considering just starting fresh. Those plants look really really bad and I'm not sure that they will pull through. You could grow replacements that big before those fully recover and take off again, if they ever do. I would start replacements and try to bring those out of it. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

dang stoney growing...the 2 i gave away i should go check in on...maybe that will help make up my mind, but it would KILL me to ax all of these...

Just start more seeds and continue to work on these and see if you can make them recover. The other seeds just guarantees that you have a harvest here pretty soon without putting all your faith into those plants. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Dam, i wanted to see what your haze x skunk was going to look like. Im growing the exact same one from nirvana.

Any other thoughts on whether I should axe and start again? I have 1 HxSk seed, and 5 SP seeds left after these, and the 1 SP I put in the dirt today...

Keep them going man, they should recover hopefully. As long as you have most of your leaves. The leaf is like an antenna, they convert light to energy and food which makes the plant grow. Im guessing you lost about 30 to 40 percent of your leaves, but you still have enough for the plant to survive obviously if they havent died yet, and there is new growth. I would think it would probably recover faster than any seed would grow from that point. But someone that has experienced plants that badly burned personally would be the best person to talk to. Unless you switch over to hydroponics then I say go for it, plant a seed, hey plant all of em. :)

thanks for the thoughts. they will stay for now... while time is somewhat of a factor, the main goal is to have some clones in the veg box come June for an outdoor grow. since i DID plant 1 germed seed yesterday it will now be interesting to see what happens. yet another MP experiment...muahahaha :48:

This is total garbage!! Mylar up for about 5 days now and nothing has changed. Temps are perfect. Nutes at 50% strength. The greenest plant hasn't had new growth since the last post.

The seed that I germed never broke ground...

I'm so invested in this stupid project I can't quit now....WHAT IS WRONG???

DSC06573.JPG

DSC06572.JPG

DSC06571.JPG

DSC06570.JPG

DUDE, STOP GIVING THEM NUTES. for at least 2 weeks.

and like someone suggested. Start some other seeds,
instead of putting all your eggs/beans in one basket.

and stop LSTing. They are already stressed enough.

and oh yea.. ever check the ph of your water?

The last time they got nutes was about the middle of March. I just realized they may be deficient tho b/c FF nutes come in a 3 pack...oops. SIgh one of these days...

I'm germin 2 SP's as we speak. Going to pick up the GrowBig in about an hour. It's ok if someone wants to slap me...

You should just order some more seeds, keep those in the mean time. Have you tried using superthrive? Mine got burned by the light when they were a couple of days old, but they recovered fine. I used some superthrive.

Thanks WM. I've been thinking about it. Something that is described as EASY to grow. I've got 6 seeds left, and I'm still going to give these little fellers a chance. Since I have to consider this MORE practice. Patience is a trait I have forgotten about. I took a little ripper and am back to normal ;) We'll see where things are next week...

Dont be to hard on your self. Looks like you dont have to much invested in it but time. Dang i spent like a grand already on all the stuff i have, if I were in your shoes and messed up, it would hurt, but not that bad. So look on the bright side, those could still turn around, but order some more and learn from your mistakes. If you didnt over fert them you would be fine right now, so its not like you really need the easy to grow seeds, just dont do that next time. Hehe

OY...learning experience it IS. Like I said I'm just going to give these things another week since they're going on the GrowBig. I've got 2 seeds in the germ tray (aka plates & satellite box) and we'll see what happens.

The results will be worth it...The results will be worth it...The results will be worth it...

Latest posts

Back