Nirvana SilverPearl & Haze19xSkunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics of the new babies. It's funny because their first leaf set is going to be bigger than any of the leaves on the other 3 plants!! I'm going to put the bigger ones in the window as i fill up the space with more babies. Going to take them outside in about 4 weeks.

One of the White Label White Skunk seeds germed...FAST...and soon as thats up I'll start another GJ for it. Should be smooth sailing from here on...I hope :D

DSC06714.JPG

DSC06715.JPG

DSC06716.JPG

DSC06717.JPG

DSC06718.JPG

Been a long long time since I've posted. This little garden was making me upset, and stressed. Not Zen like it is supposed to...

With some patience, and a setup that at least somewhat resembles a grow room, this is what I've gotten now:

First off is one of the HxS from the overheating issues I had with the veg box. She's not a she YET, however has comeback very well, despite some stretch. She'll be going in the ground tomorrow behind a dark green wire fence, and with a LITTLE (is it an oxymoron to caps that??) LITTLE bit of LST action. It will be amongst a heavy thicket atop a 15' ridge. Hope this will deter any animal, or human traffic in the area.

Second is a SilverPearl leftover too. She (not a she yet) will be going outside the day AFTER tomorrow. Had a recent bad reaction to the last dose of Nutes, but had otherwise been ok. Starting to think getting a bit root bound too. This one will sit in a heavily wooded area about 50 yards inside a fence line. No animal scat nearby during the last visit, and any human traffic will be on a trail 100 yards away on the other side of the fence. (no person is visible standing on the trail and looking at the spot.) Good ranch style fence. And no reason for anyone to find it or cross it with such a beutiful trail right there instead...

3rd is one of the last 2 SP seeds I had. This 1 is the stronger of the 2 "new" SP's. Not sure if I should send this one outside, or keep it inside. 6 weeks old and 8" tall. Not one complaint, other than "water me" but I was unexpectidly out of town, and it recovered over night.

4th is the medly shot. Big plant is the other SP. 2 days younger than the biggen, and 7" tall.

The small plant in the 12 o'clock position is the White Skunk. This little thing germed, and cleared soil within 36 hours. It was an amazing thing to watch. 3 weeks old. Still under debate as to an outdoor location for it, but with 9 more seeds of it, it SHOULD go outdoor.

Plant in the 6 o'clock is the last of the HxS seeds. Also 3 weeks old, and considerably bigger than it's WS cousin. Thinking to keep this one inside with the big SP...idk...

DSC06782.JPG

DSC06783.JPG

DSC06784.JPG

DSC06785.JPG

DSC06786.JPG

Hey..Hey benn...looking good my friend...moveN outside for the summer huh?..did you prep your holes allready?..How much sun will each Location get?..This is funny..It seems like Im allways looking for a spot to plant when Im out and about..and when I see something I wonder how I could use it to help my grow..LOL..I dont know whats more addicting..smokeing marijuana..or growing it..lol..any way I will be checking in from time2time..KEEP M GREEN my Friend

I dig the holes at the same time I plant. No sense in me wandering around with a shovel, and then a plant. Less trips = less risks...

The one in the sun right now gets sun all day. About 10 hours direct I would guess. However, it snowed 1/2 inch this weekend overnight. I wanted to get out and get some pics of the plant with snow on it, but house guests prevented that trek. :( I don't think that it's going to do much damage since it wasn't freezing overnight, just a storm with cold precipitation. The next day was hot and nice, and I'll go out and check on it later this week when I move some more outside.

Thanks for checkin in...see you around...

Ben how are old are your SxH? Ive germed my about a week agoand they seem to be slow growers. ALso heard that they have a 10 week bloom period, thats if you really want to get a mature plant.

Well I don't frequent the boards much anymore. Now that it's summer here all the toys are out, and I'm more than happy to be away from the comp.

These updates I think are more for me than anyone else, but it's nice that people still drop by and leave remarks. If you read this whole thread there are definatly 2 people that I couldn't have gotten this far without. One seems to have a vast knowledge, and the other was a newbie not too long ago. If you guys read this, just want to say a big THANKS!!

Ok, down to business...

I have 4 babies outside right now. 2 Silverpearl, and 2 HxS All but 1 are looking great and loving the sun. The 1 was planted TIGHT in a thicket, and I didn't realize how much shade there was. Cleared a little out, and hoping things will improve. Waiting to see sexes but, 1 of the SP's is F. Sorry no pix yet, but I always get half way into the woods and realize I left the camera at home.

Decided to keep 3 inside for the summer. I REALLY am ready to get some buds of my own, and the 250W seems to be doing the 3 very well. They all were transplanted last weekend, and are happy as can be. The strange little WhiteSkunk is plugging along, but soooo slllloooowww. SP is a F (the big one) and the final HxS is ??

Anyway, back to the day here...Enjoy the pic!

DSC06817.JPG

Well, 10 days on 12/12 indoor, and I was out of town for 5!! Friggin last minute work...n-e way I'm close to sure that they're all F :hubba:

Outside things are healthy yet unsexed. One of the plants has this weird mutant thing goin on with 3 point leaves on some, 4 on others, and 5 also. The bottom 2 branches have grown to the same size as the top now too!!
Last batch of nutes must have hit home. *Que Popeye theme

First 3 pics all indoor

Next Outdoor HxS mutant

Next HxS getting bushy also...

Final SP long and strong...

DSC06845.JPG

DSC06847.JPG

DSC06848.JPG

DSC06852.JPG

DSC06856.JPG

DSC06858.JPG

Another sad day...Thanks to everyone's help, yesterday 2 of my 3 indoor were identified, and confirmed as Males :pullhair: SP, and HxS

The WS that remains is doing well, but she is SOO slow growing that I doubt there will be much yield. 4 more weeks tho, and we'll see.

The good news is that I KNOW I can replicate the 2 healthy plants that I had to kill. No nute burns, temp burns, bad soil, or any other problems... BIG healthy things...

I'll let you know how the hash is. Thanks again everyone! Wish me big WS yields!!

No new pics, but wanted to quick update...

The 2 males I pulled are still drying in my crawlspace so no ISO hash attempts yet

The white skunk is still just creeping right along, and outside things are still looking good.

Got my veg box temps under control...finally...but only with 4 floro tubes. So I dropped 2 WS seeds in the germ plates. Hope they'll grow a little quicker than the one thats flowerin right now.

Might buy a grow tent for flowering depending on whether I move at the end of the summer...

Hey benamucc, how are those SxH coming? One female, thats better than none! Im throwing my babies into flower tomorrow but have a feeling all 3 of my SxH are males :(

Latest posts

Back