Nirvanas Cali O?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skincandy

Reaction score
Ive got 2 Cali O ladies from Nirvana and I have two different phenos. One takes from the indica side and the other is way more sativa. Lookin for some more info on everyones experiences with this strain. Which pheno is usually the better one? I like the short one, but I have a crazy feeling that the sativa lady will be better. If anyone has experience in this area I would like to hear. My search didnt come up with much. Thanks.

The only way to truely tell is to grow them all the way out and smoke it. Remember the Sativa dominant will take a while longer then the Indica.

Oh yeah, already have healthy cuts from both girls just in case ones a keeper. Just lookin for some feed back from someone who has delt with nirvanas cali O, and if there even is such a thing of an actual keeper pheno from this strain haha. I suppose evryones idea of akeeper is different though. Thanks buddyluv.

Never smoked it so I can't help there but let us know if it is worth trying.

Really depends on what you like, I like a kick your butt kinda high thats veryt sativa and uplifting.

One with a heavy crash and a nice appatite! With some added racing heart and paranoia.

Sounds like space queen or vortex LOL!

You like the up high or the couch lock?

DomsChron said:
Really depends on what you like, I like a kick your butt kinda high thats veryt sativa and uplifting.

One with a heavy crash and a nice appatite! With some added racing heart and paranoia.

Sounds like space queen or vortex LOL!

You like the up high or the couch lock?

I think I like somewhere in the middle, but im active and i hate being imobile haha. I have some really powerful skunk#1 ive been dealing with for years and its a blast.

Latest posts

Back