nitrogen deficiency 3rd week into flowering HELP!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zephyyy

Reaction score
ok so i'm going into the 3rd week of flowering and my baby is showing signs of nitrogen deficiency, any advice on what i should do??

oh man that sucks my plant had a water deficincey a few days ago.. i didn't know what to do.. i almost started a thread about it but then i decided to water them to see if that would help.. it did.. maybe you should try givin them some nitrogen. it could work i'd give it a try if it were me. jmo

im sorry for the inconvenience but i dont have any pictures, shes showing the normal signs of nitrogen deficiencies like yellow on the older leaves and some of the stems are turning purple.

slowmo77 said:
oh man that sucks my plant had a water deficincey a few days ago.. i didn't know what to do.. i almost started a thread about it but then i decided to water them to see if that would help.. it did.. maybe you should try givin them some nitrogen. it could work i'd give it a try if it were me. jmo

lol he told u everything u needed to know there ;)

hey thanks for the smart *** comment, its much appreciated!

the reason why i started this thread is because im not sure if i give her nitrogen when shes flowering if it will mess with the yield and quality.

i was being a smart arse.. i normally give my plants a good dose of veg nutes 1 week into flowering to help feed the plant thru the stretch the first 2 week.. its common for some leaves to turn yellow later in flowering but not at 3 weeks. jmo

ah i was just playin.. don't get upset! it just cracks me up when people ask what do i do for a nitrogen defi or phosphrus defi.. what do you do when your hungry? you eat, same for your plants.. if they look like they need something, give it to them. jmo

nah your good, i wouldn't over do it. i sometimes add a 1/2 dose of veg nutes with 1/2 dose flower nutes. that way my N is higher than it would have been with straight flower nutes.. if that makes sense to you.. or you could just replace 1 flowering nute feeding with a veg nute that should help out.

LOL. that conversation was funny. MY PLANT IS IN NEED OF SOME SERIOUS WATER!!!! WHAT DO I DO!!! Sorry couldn't resist. Maybe you should restate and clarify your question before you go gettin all pissy. I'm glad you got it under control. Good luck with your grow. Mojo.

Latest posts

Back