NL, WW & Silver Pearl Hydro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotime16

Reaction score
Well here we go.

I am starting an Ebb and Flow grow with Northern Lights, Whited Widow, and Silver Pearl. All three strands are from Nirvana. They were purchased through the good old Doc, and made it to the midwest in 3 days.

My set up is:
2 X 4 ebb and flow tray, lined with coconut fiber sheeting
35 gallon resevior
400 gallon an hour pump
aquirium air stone, with air pump
10 8" net pots filled with hydrotron

The room is a 6 X 5 room lined with white sheeting. The room also has an oscillating fan, and a bathroom exhaust installed in the ceiling.

The lighting is a 400w hps, with 4 40w t5s along side. From what I can tell I have 53000 lumens. The room temp has been 73-79 degrees, and the humidity is at 37%

I will be using Flora Nora veg and flower nutes. I also picked up a bit of Super Thrive that I will be adding to the res.

For germ, I have a dome, with 2 cfl's directly over it.

Let me know if I am missing anything, and I hope that you all come along for the ride. :D

on the bottom you go to GO ADVANCE and them manage attachments and just upload pictures just make them right size

Thanks brouli, but still a prob.

It says that my pics are too large, anyone know how
to reduce the quality?

your gonna have to drop them to jpg format and if they are jpg format already then resave them to jpg again dropp the resolution to 1000 x whatever it lets you even under 1000 is fine. 1000 x 800 max, not sure. Had this problem just resized and resaved.

Latest posts

Back