no buds, flowering 51 days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what i'm gone to try and do is post pictures tonight. if you see this message look for pictures. these are 4 stuburn ladies. i see the sex in them. i pulled 4 males a month or more ago, 1 female by accident and a week or so after that the top half of a plant started showing balls "male" i pulled it thinking hermie.
what i'm gathering here is the heat at 90-100 during peak daytime. at night while light 600w hps is lit i have cooled the shed and box inside the shed. i was looking very close last night and i am sure i see them starting to flower. the tops are all getting light greenish and flowerie, ha,ha,ha man, what am i doing here.
well anyway, i'll be sure to get those pictures on here since everyone seems to have an interest of what i am doing. oh yeah, sorry. these are called biggie/little strain from narvana.
they keep growing and i try and keep them tied away from the bulb. i burnt 3 tops of this crop 3 weeks or so ago.
please come back to look at the pics i post tonight.
oh yeah, if it weren't for bad luck in life i wouldn't have any, this could be a reason, LOL.
thanks to all!!!!!!!

dont see any pics but will check later :)

100 is hot and will slow em down, 90 or less will most likely get em going a bit faster :hubba:

peace

I have a thai/skunk has very skinny leaves and is 5ft. tall all the other types are near finish and harvest, while the skinny guy suddenly broke out with atleast 50 bud clusters. Shes going to be a sweetheart. Give it time. Some are a little more slo-mo than others. Good luck

Hello,

Sorry to beat a dead horse but have you tried out a different timer on your lights... Maybe it's doing something to mess with things... and have you actually gotten INSIDE your box and checked for ANY light getting in when it's dark in the box? And the temps are too hot but even when I had hot temps in my past grow rooms I've never had an issue with them flowering, just the quality of the flowers was lacking...

I'm puzzled too...:confused:

Peace!:cool:

Guess I'm an old fogey-I wait till the nodes are alternating and the number of fans comes down-Just fixed the timer while lights were on last night-They vegged for an eternity.
Wish me luck-lol

Gb

Amateur Grower said:
I just read almost this entire thread and then noticed it's almost 2 years old! LOL!!!!:rofl:

Wow... that's just great! Duped by a grave digger... damn!:holysheep:

Peace!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back