North Port, Florida.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

Reaction score
Lookin for someone that flips in North Port... I'm going down there in a couple months for vacation and I don't know anyone who flips... sooo... anyone?

man, my "flippin' days are over. I'm lucky to get a jumpin jack in before exhaustion anymore.
Maybe stoneybud will will do a back flip for ya'. I hear he's feelin' pretty spry today.

I hope this "flippin" is the "flippin" you were refering to, 'cause solicitation is strictly forbidden..:D

Hick said:
Maybe stoneybud will will do a back flip for ya'. I hear he's feelin' pretty spry today.
Aww heck, I did my quota of flips earlier this morning. Maybe one of the Grunt Brothers can do something tricky. I hear Elephant Man does this cool thing with a bag of peanuts...

Hahahahaha, Hick, you're killin me man!

ahhh...I heard the mod staff here was .."anal",I thought possibly a li'l humor, might put a friendly face behind it...:cool:

this made me laugh too hard..... 'Flipper' man I love that show!;)

Well being from NY the only flipping we do is. :bugger: Damn man sometimes i crack myself up. :rofl: I think someone didn't read the rules on the site. :rant: ;)

i wasn't gonna use the obvious words... I thought you guys would know some lingo.

Jon said:
i wasn't gonna use the obvious words... I thought you guys would know some lingo.
We know what your talking about jon. The only problem is we don't allow it on this site. ;)

what the hell does "flips" mean anyawy ?!

Flippindicular!! ;)

I have visions of Hick and Stoney doing tricks off the diving board. And it ain't pretty..:D

"Hummph"...so much for trying to entertain this crowd...:p

Hick, maybe if you ditched the Speedo....

Hehehehehahahahaha.

:D

man i love this site its better than watching the comedy chanel this is great:bugger:

It's probably a cop... Fla. cops are notorious for using the internet for drug busts. They bust people on myspace all the time and it makes the news... So mods... do yo' thaaang:chuck:

haha.. man.. if i were a cop.. i'd be a young cop!!
then I could have the dog!!! that'd be sick!!

yeah... me no cop...

Jon said:
haha.. man.. if i were a cop.. i'd be a young cop!!
then I could have the dog!!! that'd be sick!!

yeah... me no cop...
How young would a young cop be jon? In other words how old are ya if you don't mind me asking?

Hick said:
"Hummph"...so much for trying to entertain this crowd...:p
Hey, Hick, how about you and me show Smokin Mom some trick diving off the board? A quadrupple somersault with a double twist cannonball !!!

Naw, I'll have to think of a better one. I did that one so many times this week, I'm bored with it.

:dancing: :yay: :rofl:

Stoney Bud said:
Hey, Hick, how about you and me show Smokin Mom some trick diving off the board? A quadrupple somersault with a double twist cannonball !!!

Naw, I'll have to think of a better one. I did that one so many times this week, I'm bored with it.

:dancing: :yay: :rofl:
Sorry Stoney Bud but i can see you taking one jump slipping and breaking your arse. :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Sorry Stoney Bud but i can see you taking one jump slipping and breaking your arse. :p

JUMP?

I GOTTA JUMP?

Hey, no way dude! My feet stay planted on the planet.

I'z just trying to impress the little chicky.......Hey, SM, you impressed?

Latest posts

Back