Northern Lightryder Auto's Reg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1671027985988.png

It help with rain and the ease of zipping up the zipper.
Quick Zip
Reminds me of the jeans I designed for my girlfriend yrs ago
I called them quickzips (had a long zipper from front to back that when unzipped it made the pants crotchless. WHAT FUN WE HAD. (ie driving, movie houses, lawns in the park etc.....) . I never did get a patent approved.

Quick Zip
Reminds me of the jeans I designed for my girlfriend yrs ago
I called them quickzips (had a long zipper from front to back that when unzipped it made the pants crotchless. WHAT FUN WE HAD. (ie driving, movie houses, lawns in the park etc.....) . I never did get a patent approved.

I can imagine.

Hello Folks coffee in the kitchen, Subbie bring the treats.

Camera is Kodak PIXPRO AZ421

Before the Sun came up. I like the way this picture lookes.
View attachment 315078

This picture isn't to good, I wanted to show the grow set up. It's a Hum., Heater, and 2 Fans. I know it's not the greatest, I'm having fun. I try and keep the heat at 77 and the Hum 60 right now.
View attachment 315089

1 Week
View attachment 315079

15 days, 2 more day they be 3 wks.
View attachment 315083

Start of a Sun Rise.
View attachment 315084
next
View attachment 315085
next
View attachment 315086

next
View attachment 315087

It was also Foggy out when I snapped those pictures. I want to save up to by a better camera. And you know how that goes. Keeping up with what the grow needs and other stuff. Things are tuff. I'm grateful every day for what I have though. And I'm sure everyone on MP is to. It's time to smoke. :32110marijuana::canabis:😎🥳
Outstanding Ness Outstanding ! :)

Latest posts

Back