Northern Lightryder Auto's Reg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having trouble with Fex. Never had this problem before. The driver doesn't know where to drop my packages. Fex emails me and tells me to make a day appointment for delivery and Fex wanted two dollars. So, I was going to do it and when I applied the site said it was unsafe. I didn't send the money. Nope It's Bad enough someone tried to take $900. out my bank account the bank froze my account now I need to call them to get my account back on. :angiesfavorite: I'll do that in a few.
Be careful Ness that sounds very fishy
I have gotten a lot of FED EX ships and I never paid extra for any of them

Having trouble with Fex. Never had this problem before. The driver doesn't know where to drop my packages. Fex emails me and tells me to make a day appointment for delivery and Fex wanted two dollars. So, I was going to do it and when I applied the site said it was unsafe. I didn't send the money. Nope It's Bad enough someone tried to take $900. out my bank account the bank froze my account now I need to call them to get my account back on. :angiesfavorite: I'll do that in a few.
Never ever click in emailed links from FedEx or pretty much anyone else that you don’t know personally unless you verify the email address is from a known company. When in doubt, look up the customer service phone number for the company that purportedly sent the email and call them. Do not open attachments either. Too many scams out there. I get about 25% junk and phishing emails. Maybe more.

Thank you guys. I won't know that you tell me. Thank you.

Now I'm all nerved out. I called the fraud number like I said I would and their tell me I don't have an account. Now I have to go back to my Bank and get all this figured out. Luckly my Life Insurance is all paid for already. I'm shaking.

Afternoon Crew,

Just wanted to say my blood pressure was up 288/109 pulse 74. It stayed in 277-288 all day. Just took a shower and it down to 159/61 94 pulse. Right now Blood presure149/86 p73 4:44pm. I feel like I got to up chuck. 214/ 110 94 I shacking, Getting ready to go get check ooutt. See you soon. I hope. Have Fun everyone.

Afternoon Crew,

Just wanted to say my blood pressure was up 288/109 pulse 74. It stayed in 277-288 all day. Just took a shower and it down to 159/61 94 pulse. Right now Blood presure149/86 p73 4:44pm. I feel like I got to up chuck. 214/ 110 94 I shacking, Getting ready to go get check ooutt. See you soon. I hope. Have Fun everyone.
Hi Ness are you still here online?

Afternoon Crew,

Need to get that checked out Ness. Hope you feel better soon 💕

Ness if you are taking your blood pressure correctly
You need to get check out, along with headache and feeling like you are going to vomit is very Bad.
It is considered a True Hypertensive emergency, and you could die.
Not trying to scare you and you know your body better than i do
If this is normal and your doctor is aware and has you on meds you need to get checked and advise your doctor the meds are not working correctly.
I hope you are OK , I read your last post as
\You were going now to get check out, I hope you went, and they get it down, so you feel better.

Afternoon Crew,

Take care ness. We all hope you get it figured out soon.

Afternoon Crew,

😳Ness that is nothing to mess with. Your BP should never be that high. You really really need to get that checked out and get on some BP meds. They call it the silent killer for a reason.

That BP is very dangerous. Ness needs to get a stress test and quick. Gotta feeling she may have some blockage. I would rather scare her then have her play around with her heart. BP that high means narrowing of the arteries almost always.

That BP is very dangerous. Ness needs to get a stress test and quick. Gotta feeling she may have some blockage. I would rather scare her then have her play around with her heart. BP that high means narrowing of the arteries almost always.
Yes very good indicator of some sort of heart disease or problems are appearing with the heart. Unless the sphygmomanometer she is using is not working as it should.
If so Ness bring it in and have your healthcare provider compare their results with your unit.

I've never seen one off that much. She needs a stress test and fast. Heart disease is nothing to fk with,, especially if your not close to a hospital.
Time is everything with your heart. Believe me I know. Being close to a hospital is why I had no heart damage which is very important if you have a heart attack.

I'm not in the medical field but I know quite a bit from dealing with it and reading White Papers on several subjects dealing with the heart and meds.
Hope she pays attention to what we are telling her.

Latest posts

Back