Northern Lightryder Auto's Reg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ness you need to eat a banana in the morning and one before you go to bed. It will help raise your Potassium levels which helps your heart and help you sleep.
If she does go to Cardiologist to have a stress test they can put her on Potassium Pills (bananas are very fattening) They need a scrip.
They have a chemical test if you are not able to use the treadmill. You just sit there mostly.

Ness you need to eat a banana in the morning and one before you go to bed. It will help raise your Potassium levels which helps your heart and help you sleep. also try these to raise your Magnesium levels.

Ten foods high in magnesium

1. Whole Wheat. Most whole grains are a good source of magnesium, but whole wheat flour wins with 160 mg per cup. ...
  2. Spinach. Dark, leafy greens are rich with nutrients, and spinach is no exception. One cup of boiled spinach has 157 mg of magnesium.
  3. Quinoa. Quinoa is prepared and eaten in a way that’s similar to rice. It’s known for its many health benefits, including a high protein and mineral content.
  4. Almonds, Cashews, and Peanuts. Not only are almonds, cashews, and peanuts a healthy snack, but they’re also packed with magnesium. ...

I like bananas. Will do.💕

Thank you, Hopper, on the mend. Yes magnesium is low the Dr told me it causes all kinds of problems like the once I have. They took a biopsy down my throat. When I was in the hospital, they put a liquid through my veins, and they didn't say anything about arteries.

Dr. K listen to my heart longer than usual and didn't hear any irregular heartbeat. The machine doesn't always say I have irregular heartbeat. Next appointment he asks me to bring in my BP machine to check it out.
More cal mag? 😁

If she does go to Cardiologist to have a stress test they can put her on Potassium Pills (bananas are very fattening) They need a scrip.
They have a chemical test if you are not able to use the treadmill. You just sit there mostly.
I eat two bananas every night and i havent gained an ounce. Its a good sugar. But then again i dont eat sugar or drink sodas.
If you want to sleep like a baby. Cut up a whole banana peeling and all and boil it and make a tea and drink it before you go to bed. It has Tryptophan and Melatonin it in. Add a little cinnamon and it tastes good too.

Last edited:
He didn't find one Roster. Maybe when I bring the BP machine in for a test the test will say irregular heartbeat.
Did they do an EKG
An electrocardiogram records the electrical signals in the heart. It's a common and painless test used to quickly detect heart problems and monitor the heart's health. An electrocardiogram — also called ECG or EKG — is often done in a health care provider's office, a clinic or a hospital room.

Its the test where they hook up wires on chest legs and arms via suction cups and print out your heart beat results.

I have Potassium Pills they are to big and I can't get them down. Lost 12 lbs.

I eat two bananas every night and i havent gained an ounce. Its a good sugar. But then again i dont eat sugar or drink sodas.
If you want to sleep like a baby. Cut up a whole banana peeling and all and boil it and make a tea and drink it before you go to bed. It has Tryptophan and Melatonin it in. Add a little cinnamon and it tastes good too.
also i seen folks make a bannana tea for our plants

Latest posts

Back