Northern Lightryder Auto's Reg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the test I got in the hospital with the liquid threw my vein would of pick up on a blocked. I would think.

What fking medical advice. Told her to eat a goddamn banana or make some tea for sleep. Its all natural. Dr Weedy was a fking joke. Everybody here has told her to get to a doctor.
We all good bro
I just want to make sure she follows up with seeing the docs and getting her problem taken care of
Never for a minute thought you were a doctor
Now maybe my son the doctor

Don't bicker Roster, Hopper we all good. Wear is everyone going for Xmas?

Don't bicker Roster, Hopper we all good. Wear is everyone going for Xmas?
Im staying my ass at home for Xmas. Its supposed to get down to 10F tonight. Its already dropped several degrees since i left for work this morning.

Good idea.
But please wait until you get your BP under control
I can see you now talking with home depot LOL
\
1671720784676.png

And yes i am a doctor,,or thats what i told the girls when i was a little boy. 😁

But please wait until you get your BP under control
I can see you now talking with home depot LOL
\View attachment 315780
I'll bring my sledgehammer. They don't want to see this old grannie mad. I'll get emotional. I hope their do call the police have a seen to show how bad their items are. Show the people their ways. It's seemed everything I buy their brakes.

yup. I would brake anything. I would get emotional and let people know what's going on. They call someone I mean it if there don't call the manager something going to be done. People think they can get away with not paying. This is all going to take place Friday

Getting ready to fix lunch. I'm getting at the point where I can eat half and keep it down. :32110marijuana: Have fun.💕

yup. I would brake anything. I would get emotional and let people know what's going on. They call someone I mean it if there don't call the manager something going to be done. People think they can get away with not paying. This is all going to take place Friday
Ness seeing you already spoke to someone (I guess it was not your stores manager)
Ask to speak to a manager , explain to them what's going on and if you do not get full replacement or refund you will call corporate and speak to a higher up. No need lose control, stay cool and rule.
I think from what you have said they have to either fix it or refund you your money.
Good Luck

I thought you could just go in and steal the shit nowadays and walk out. :confused:

Ness seeing you already spoke to someone (I guess it was not your stores manager)
Ask to speak to a manager , explain to them what's going on and if you do not get full replacement or refund you will call corporate and speak to a higher up. No need lose control, stay cool and rule.
I think from what you have said they have to either fix it or refund you your money.
Good Luck

Ya I didn't mean I was going act up. I was just kidding. TJ is going to speak with them He's a good talker. He was a foreman on a roofing company. He had talk to lots of people. I would rather not talk to anyone. I just want what mine.

Latest posts

Back