Northern Lights x Hawaii x Lowryder; 600W Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the comments!

I decided to merge this thread with my brother's grow journal since there's no reason to have two anymore. There's a new update that you can check out here; hxxp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26442&page=3

good luck, remember you get 50/50 chance of male or herm pray for female that is way I see it.. take better care of them, good mineral water, right light hid or hps of 600 watt. awesome organic medium soils, then more chance of female that was my mistakes in my experiences

hey man, hows things going, not seen u around for a while, hope all ok :)

He's okay thorn, we live together.

This journal was turned into mine a while back, and he just started to post his journal on dutchbreed.

All is well though, were gettin the 2 rooms setup soon. Here's the strains were growin this time around:

Dutchbreed:
White wash (White widow)
Mazar Afghani
Crude Oil
Orange Candy Floss

TGA's
Jack the Ripper
Vortex
Bubba Gum
Qleaner
and 1 more mystery strain I don't know what it is yet. Still waiting for the shipment to tell.

can i come live with u? :p

lol they do sounds amazing!!! can't wait to see em all growing :D:D

Yes, but you need to get rid of that BOYFRIEND of yours!

We live by the brothers grunts too!

Me and my friends generally just germinate a couple of the seeds and make clones and keep a mother-now you don't know what you have until you flip the lights and you've used all of your seeds.

nice grow so far man....goin to be checkin on this one....any idea how big thier goin to be? ive seen it go both ways using the lowryder genes.

Latest posts

Back