not locked up abroad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPEARCHUCKER said:
Its Cancun.... Just go from street corner to street corner and stand at each 5 mins.
Someone should come up and offer something to you.

If not just hit the beach and ask any college aged American.

But really. If youre not offered something inside the first 4 hours you are there. Something is wrong.

Last time we went. I went strait for the water. And some dude sitting on a surf board was trying to sell me some.

First time we went. Got some offered to me while unpacking the rental car. Then again 2 mins later when waiting to cross the street a guy ran up.
Got hash and schwag each time and just toke them together... While pounding boat drinks all trip.

that's kinda what i figured on hotel row but we're going about 1/2 hr past the city of cancun into the riveria maya---supposed to be a bit more remote---not sure if there are gonna be any "vendors" allowed on or around the properties

orangesunshine said:
that's kinda what i figured on hotel row but we're going about 1/2 hr past the city of cancun into the riveria maya---supposed to be a bit more remote---not sure if there are gonna be any "vendors" allowed on or around the properties

Our 2nd trip we rented a beach front house. And the guy was on the surf board because they wernt allowed to sell on the areas land.

There was always someone out there in a little boat or on a board going around the coastline peddling something.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Our 2nd trip we rented a beach front house. And the guy was on the surf board because they wernt allowed to sell on the areas land.

There was always someone out there in a little boat or on a board going around the coastline peddling something.

right on SPEARCHUCKER---i ain't gonna sweat it---worst case---i go on the hunt when i get down there---i'll put my nose up against any trained drug sniffing dog anyday---lol

anything you recommend i do while i'm down there

Here's a hint about Cancun. The locals walk the beaches selling every trinket known to man. Some of them sell cigars. Every cigar salesman knows how to hook you up.

if your woman is along for the show, i prefer the meat curtain to the prison wallet.;) ...you can always swallow several large ballons. trick is to double ballon, and rub some cooking oil on those to get em down easier...then retrieve by either regurging them, or gorge on mexican cuisine, and out thru the prison wallet...:p ...i prefer the meat curtain tho...

good gravy (and meat curtains & prison wallets), just find some while you're there, Orange. My bro went on honeymoon in Jamaica and was approached by several ppl there and then (upon returning to the cruise liner) he was the only one pulled to the side searched when he reboarded.

Please be careful orange, and have an awesome time. Don't sweat it, if it falls into your lap then so be it...

:peace:,

7ge:)

Not elegal to pack a 400w hps! Pack that and extend yur vacation by bout 4 months, end of problem ;)

Just yankin ankle be safe and enjoys!

BWD

you all crazy---don't ya know they are trying to smuggle into the states not into mexico---meat curtains and prison wallets---i be going straight before i go there---know i'll be needing more than a couple doobies anyway and will be putting my nose to work when i get there---check this out---if i can just get this earwax back into my ears---i'll be in good shape---:hubba:

earwax 001.jpg

earwax 004.jpg

Latest posts

Back