Nothing At All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downtown

Reaction score
Hello Brothers And Sisters, Well I Ordered From Nirvana About 3 To 4 Weeks Ago. I Was Billed On Cc Slip , So My Question Is Did I Get The Run Around Or Its Just Takes Longer To Get To The Usa . I Have Email Them But Know Answer As Of Yet!

I had problems with Nirvana and to this day they never replied to me. If I want Nirvana seeds these days, I'll get them through Dr. Chronic.

Hope it works out for you.

You also wanna make sure its the real nirvana seed coompany. They are some fake sites out there that say they are nirvana but just a scam. I also always buy from the doc. He won't let ya down.

which nirvana did you order from? Gypsi Nirvana the seedbank or Nirvana the seed breeder?

how can i tell a fake i just ordered from seed boutique how do i know its not a fake site

downtown said:
how can i tell a fake i just ordered from seed boutique how do i know its not a fake site

Before buying from any seedbank iw ould research them on this forum and other marijuana forums. Its the best source out there.

Ok I Must Be Dumb How I See The Same Banks On All Sites

I have never ordered from Nirvana as in the seed breeder, but I have ordered from Gypsi Nirvana many times and always had success. Gypsi has a forum that you could go and ask what going on

I've gotten every single order from Dr Chronic and his customer service couldn't be better:).

Latest posts

Back