Nova's Northern Light, White Widow, Top44 Grow! (And More...)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin good nova ur gonna have a regular jungle goin on their lol but lots of smoke hope all contuies to go good for u

Alright, so after receiving my replacement beans from Doc, White Widow & Top 44, i got a 100% germ rate on them, so there must have been some issues with the previous beans!

They all got transplanted into bigger homes, should keep them happy for the next couple weeks. My other plants are all going strong, except for one Purple #1 plant, in the picture. It's growing disfigured and very-very slowly, not sure whats going on, but im giving it a shot. The Misty plants are shooting up like there's someone holdin fire to their roots....really amazaed and how they are coming along. All the Misty and Purple #1 plants are gettin nutes now...

You're probably asking what the numbers are.....they are.....

• 5 - Nirvana Misty
  • 3 - Dutch Passion Purple #1
  • 4 - Nirvana Top 44
  • 3 - Nirvana White Widow
So i got 15 little babies, my oldest being 23 days old, located in the center of the pack!

Just finished up some renovating work on the outside greenhouse and all the lights are hung and ready! Pictures to follow!

CIMG0320.JPG

CIMG0321.JPG

CIMG0322.JPG

CIMG0323.JPG

CIMG0324.JPG

CIMG0325.JPG

Hey Nova - gonna get like a jungle in there before you know it. Love your strains. Can't wait to see some fems and buds.

Good luck..............

PB:)

Looking good, Nova. Curious to see how that little Purple does for ya... :)

The others are looking very healthy! Looking to see pics of the greenhouse set up.

Alright, so i finally got my new greenhouse built, and the ladies have suffered through some serious neglect! With holidays around and budgeting things out, it took longer than expected to not just get the materials, but also the time to build it! Check out the growroom specs in the Growroom Setup and Design forum, for now.....

Im still working on constructing the flower room, since it has to be light proof and have its own completely seperate environment than that of the veg room, its a bit more complicated and time consuming to build. I will be working in it, while the ladies sit in the veg room till its all done. I got some patch work to do, to make sure its completely light proof. Install hangers and a pulley system for the lights and install some light-proof venting/circulation systems! Should take about 2 weeks or so!

Nova

looking good nova by the way things sound everything is look up for ya good luck and see ya around soon

hey just poped in to see whats going on and bam looking good can't wait to see more

It's been awhile since i last updated....I bring good and bad news! Good news is that i have a few strong ladies on my hands! Bad news, is 2 out of 3 Dutch Passion are males and the 3rd is still yet undetermined. I posted some pics below, so give me your thoughts on this.....

I unfortunately went through a spell of power outages due to a faulty breaker which has now been fixed, and it sexed them! It almost looks as if it dropped its pollen, which is gonna ****, cuz i had a strong fem sittin next to that i didnt realize till after the fact, however, the fem is in its early stages so im hopin i can salvage what i have! If you notice in the group pic, i have the males seperated from the females, the males are on the left, and the females on the right!

Let's get your opinions!

p.s.
I attached a pic of the plants together as well!

CIMG0464.JPG

CIMG0465.JPG

CIMG0467.JPG

CIMG0468.JPG

CIMG0462.JPG

Well i just got done throwing a trash bag over it, and the bludgering it to death against the fence!

It was sitting next to a very-very-very young female, her pistils must have just popped out earlier today! So im hoping no damage was done, the plant on the other side of it was a male as well, all the males have been trashed and disposed of! Any suggestions? I have the humidity in the room turned up a bit to create some heat so it is very wet in there, you can see the moisture on the walls....so im hopin that maybe the pollen just kind of stuck!

So it been a long while since i posted here, very long! Alot has happened, changes, and outcomes.....here's an idea of what has happened since my last post, summary of course....

• We fought of some severe weather events, including power outages
  • Financial changes of course
  • Rebuild of the greenhouse, 3 times, 2 for each storm we had and last one because i am no longer growing in the winter! :)
  • Out of all the plants, all that survives is 1 strong Misty female and 1 stringy Top44, and 1 very-strong White Widow
So i made a definite decision not to grow in the winter months. This is my first winter grow, and it was by no means easy. Dealing with the severe weather fronts we had this winter i pulled through with more than i thought i would, so im grateful. The greenhouse got ripped to shreds by 70+mph winds and glass-like rain, TWICE! Another rebuild was done to have it transformed into a summer greenhouse, much easier!

Id like to thank everyone who has helped with this grow. My first winter and i pulled through with some results, satisfying ones too!

Check out the pics i posted, they will probably be the last ones till after they are dried.

Look Out For My Next Grow!!!!
Nirvana Chrystal
Nirvana Masterkush
Nirvana Misty
Nirvana Northern Lights
Nirvana Papaya
Nirvana White Widow

Till then!

Nova

Order of Pics:
#1. Misty Female (She's not anywhere near ready for harvest!)
#2. Misty's Cola (Top Portion)
#3. Misty's Fruits
#4. Misty's Fruits (Closer)
#5. White Widow Female (Not a single bud yet!)
#6 All Together (Family Shot)

misty1.JPG

misty-cola-top.JPG

misty-large-bud.JPG

misty-large-bud-close.JPG

whitewidow1.JPG

all-together.JPG

sorry to hear about the troubles :eek:

beautiful plants and pics :tokie:

glad to see some females there dude, that was loads of pollen sacks in the previous pics and it has a habbit of sticking around.
have you been able to tell if they`ve been pollinated?
hope not man, good luck for the finishing stages bro.

that set of males isn't so bad, u'll end up with some fantastic seeds, but theres no sure way of knowing what crossed with what and what not.

all in all its not a total loss.

Well, after all is said and done, i only pulled out with the one strong female. This winter just sucked, lots of severe storms, plants had irregular light schedules even when vegging, and the flowering had the same. All of my dutch passion plants went hermie because of it.

I have one Misty that is very strong that will be gettin cut down very shortly, and the White Widow hadnt even sexed yet when those males dropped, those bastards! The white widow i have since put back into veg, hopefully she turn out alright....she's gonna be massive by the end of this season if all goes well.

I have plucked a few samples from my strong Misty female and quick-dried them and gave them to friends, who are habitual p-heads, and they say its some wonder weed. :hubba:

Nova

IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER!

Looked at the tric's today, majority was cloudy, so i cut the only female that survived my winter grow. Picture of what she turned out below, still wet not dried....

No idea of how much she put out till the drying is done....but ill post one last time with the weight!

Thanks Everyone, and check out my new grow....

Nova

4126784102_ORIG1.png

Hey nova nice buds better to get some buds than no buds at all this winter was bad for me to but hopefully things will get better spring is almost here for me:D nice Easter baskets:hubba:

Sticky_Budz said:
Hey nova nice buds better to get some buds than no buds at all this winter was bad for me to but hopefully things will get better spring is almost here for me:D nice Easter baskets:hubba:

Hahaha, for sure!

I love easter baskets....especially the kind of easter baskets filled with those yummy caramel chocolate eggs, sooo bomb!!!

I want some ice cream now....bbl!

Nova

:hubba:

Nice baskets of buds my friend. I'm sorry about the winter grow. Sounds like all kinds of problems but you stuck it out til the end and you will be rewarded in some way, even if it wasn't near what you were expecting. Spring is almost here and that means great potential. I hope everything turns out great for the new growing season my friend. Take care and keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back