Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some fine looking buds. You guys rocked it. It is the fun time outdoors.

HOLY MOLY!!! Smoked some NL last weekend, but was way too many drinks in to have any judgement or opinions. But I fell asleep instantly when my head hit the pillow.
Today, home from work and packed a bowl with a clear head. Only took a couple hits to get a vibe off it. Trimmed for about an hour feeling good before ripping a few more and coming inside. SUPER STONED! Definitely going to be a night time smoke, or days with nothing to do smoke. Haha. Total Night Nurse :stoned: It's great Rose :48:

I wish you could see the smile on my face... I really do feel so happy you like it. It is great medicine. Think about how strong the rso is with it. Medicine woman, nurse larry's mama was so physically relaxing. She was good medicine on her own but with Larry, it was a good lucky match. You made my night Ston. Thanks.

this is my 3rd run on the nurse larry. i let all of the other strains go b/c they just don't compare. 6 NL clones going into the flower space in about 2 weeks. loving this stuff rose, just amazing.

View attachment WP_20141010_026.jpg

Shortbus, that is quite a compliment. I am so happy you are pleased with her. Glad you are cloning as well. Enjoy!!!

Hi Iron, nice to see you.

getting ready to harvest my 2nd run of the nurse....cannot wait,the 1st was awesome smoke but I only had one plant,will have 3 plants this harvest,2 are massive 6 ft tall,had to tie them over as to not go into the leds one is half the size,all lookin great still clear and a few cloudy.....like it 50/50 cloudy amber, Im thinking about 2 weeks left.....harvested 10 week auto Purp Haze last week, not bad for 10 wks from seed to harvest.....pretty decent smoke for an auto.....nice lookin buds evryone.....peace

My nurse Larry's are soaking wet, got dumped on by lots of rain in the middle of the night. I am doing a wind dance as we speak. If not i will blow dry them with the leaf blower. darn it, i was going to take some plants today. I have help coming tomorrow.

Well, i am getting a hit of the new crop of Nurse Larry as I type. No cure, just dry.I was down to dust in my nurse larry jar so it is very cool to have A LOT of her. I exceeded my goal. When we were taking her there were 6 main branches. When one was cut it was like throwing a chirstmas tree on your back to haul it across the yard. I looked at my girl friend and said I think I got that hang of this growing pot thing. LOL...so fun, so glad it is over for the year. So glad I bought the salad spinner trimmer on amazon. saved me. Still have lots of colas to jar tomorrow... Need more jars.

Thank you everyone that grew her and all that stopped in to watch... I have gratitude in my heart.

I'm glad your jars are full again Rosebud. Thanks for sharing... :)

what be happening folks,still havent harvested at 11 and a half weeks,still half clear and half cloudy,lookin fat and sticky.......4 or 5 more days......:cool:

Latest posts

Back