Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh jeez, that is pretty, you guys gonna make me start some seeds too?

Orange, that is the medicine woman pheno that G 13 is showing. yum and beautiful G13.

thanks G---nice work---anything you want to share about the grow---thanks RB---you should pop some too---will you grow mine for me lol

@ THG---was she a heavy feeder---finicky---please tell more

@ powerplanter---is this your 1st time running these---if not please share your experience---we all like loads of pics

@ ston---thanks for sharing the OD show---i be watching for the short and bushy medicine woman look---alos need me a couple of them jolly ranchers por favor :aok:

@ g13---what up g---any pics for the thread to share

I just meant from looking at pics like that one up there. I do have some seeds that i'll be taking a shot at real soon...:)

I found my jar, just smoke my first nug from this years od.. She tastes like lime a little, do you get that too? She tastes good.

That is just plain pretty up there Ston~ Thanks for posting.

lime????

so i got nothing above ground yet---temps been high 50's at night mid 70's during the day---just broke out the seedling mat for a bit of steady warmth in effort to coax these babies out of their shells---looking for lift off in another day or 2

Lime, from the terpene D-limonine. A cyclic terpene of major importance. duh orange. lol

perdoname senorita---when i hear lime--- i think lime in the coconut. margaritas, shots of tequila---not my favorite flower, cyclic terpene---i missed that class---please expound with your wisdom for us arriving on the shot bus

I am just starting to study terpenes and I know nothing. The limonene is a anti fungal, anti depression and anxiety, anti tumor... It is found in Super Lemon haze, etc. That is the first time i ever noticed a lime taste. I will taste the other Larry pheno tonight and see what he tastes like.

Maybe i will start a thread about terpenes they seem to be the wave of the future, more important than Sativa or Indica.

Never pinpointed a lime taste. Guess I know what this afternoons strain test is :48:

not sure if id say lime, not sure what to say at this second :stoned:

Kinda earthy lime? I am in the same stoned time zone as you.. made hash.

That is so pretty G13, i am so happy you guys are growing this. It blesses my heart.

Gorgeous. The ones I have had always seemed to be on the more Larry side--a bit more sativa type growth than indica, like the Medicine woman.

This morning is going to be spent doing plant stuff, as I call it. I got a couple of rooted clones that are going into their own space. Weird to sequester clones because my space has (hopefully had) spider mites, not the clones. I will be checking all the plants over and changing the reses out. Back to hydro for the winter. Since I am firing up the little tent, I will have plenty of room for a few more plants.

Rosebud, we thank you for all you do for all of us! You are the blessing.

10 sprouted with the addition of a mat and space heater---6 more to go---don't be surprised to see 100% germination---these beans all looked very viable :smoke1:

I believe those beans were hand picked, of course they are viable..lol Congrats on the germination I hope you do get 100%.

Latest posts

Back