Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
took down one of the tall ones night before last,chopped her she was almost all cloudy,nice first harvest,2 more to do in a few days,tryin to get them at all cloudy and a few amber.....was gettin low on stash.....my jars will be fillin up real soon....yay:farm: thx mom again and again....

Happy Halloween just dropped a few nurse Larry in a cup of water on the cable box for sprouting today...wooohooo

Awesome Orange, i hope you find the best pheno ever in there. mojo man.

Awesome Orange, i hope you find the best pheno ever in there. mojo man.

looking at the date of the 1st post---seems i'm fashionably late to the party---i will add a journal here or start a new---your call my dear---which do you prefer

quick question---where the F was i when you all did this group grow---can anybody chime in with a description of their spread of phenos---how many---and which shall i be on the look out for with the stoniest big fat flowers

Orange, I think that I will drop some Nurse Larry seeds with you--you won't be the lone stranger. IMO, the short bushier phenol is the stoniest.

Orange, I think that I will drop some Nurse Larry seeds with you--you won't be the lone stranger. IMO, the short bushier phenol is the stoniest.

FABULOUS---thanks for the company THG---just looked at mine---16 seeds all appeared to be cracked---likely have tails and in solo cups by the end of the day---guess we just post up GJ right here in this thread eh---i do agree with your opinion and typically gravitate towards the short and bushy---also tend to choose a 9 pedal leaf over an 11 pedal leaf for cloning---anything else you can remember about these that will be helpful

They are around BigO, I got some gifted to me some last summer, and I will be running them in the spring of 2016. I'll be watching this thread closely, please post plenty of pic's.

Ston and G13, can you give Orange a heads up on pheno's you have had? I have had two, one that looks like its mom and the other i guess looks like Larry. I prefer the mom, the bigger of the two. I would be smoking her with you guys but i seem to have misplaced her.LOL, how do you lose a jar of pot??? hmmmm

please post plenty of pic's.

so here we go---hold onto your seats :rofl:---roots 707 soil right out of the bag---2 day soak in a glass of tap water beans were swollen and many cracked---no tails---transplanted 16---made a feeble effort to plant cracked side down---seem to be very vigorous unlikely such a strong seed will find it difficult to right itself

View attachment IMG_0617.JPG

View attachment IMG_0618.JPG

View attachment IMG_0619.JPG

View attachment IMG_0620.JPG

View attachment IMG_0622.JPG

View attachment IMG_0623.JPG

View attachment IMG_0625.JPG

View attachment IMG_0624.JPG

Ston and G13, can you give Orange a heads up on pheno's you have had? I have had two, one that looks like its mom and the other i guess looks like Larry. I prefer the mom, the bigger of the two. I would be smoking her with you guys but i seem to have misplaced her.LOL, how do you lose a jar of pot??? hmmmm
Same here. Have only seen two diff phenos. Assuming ones the med woman, and one that grew identical to the Larry i've grown. Same thoughts here too Rose. The med woman pheno is bushier and I got a higher yield from it. The Larry pheno is still good, only difference I noticed was the lower yield.
Here's the nurse larry from this year I had

View attachment image.jpeg

2014's that seemed like the bushier pheno to me. Can't judge too hard the growth pattern cause I changed what I did drastically between the two seasons.

View attachment image.jpeg

Thank you Ston, are you making candy with this girl again? They sure are pretty grown outdoor in cali! I love that you keep growing her.

She is an amazing cross Rose! Yeah, going to make a big batch of candy with her in the coming future :D

@ THG---was she a heavy feeder---finicky---please tell more

@ powerplanter---is this your 1st time running these---if not please share your experience---we all like loads of pics

@ ston---thanks for sharing the OD show---i be watching for the short and bushy medicine woman look---alos need me a couple of them jolly ranchers por favor :aok:

@ g13---what up g---any pics for the thread to share

@ thg---was she a heavy feeder---finicky---please tell more

@ powerplanter---is this your 1st time running these---if not please share your experience---we all like loads of pics

@ ston---thanks for sharing the od show---i be watching for the short and bushy medicine woman look---alos need me a couple of them jolly ranchers por favor :aok:

@ g13---what up g---any pics for the thread to share

sure do os
View attachment IMG_0032.jpg

View attachment IMG_0036.jpg

View attachment IMG_0038.jpg

View attachment IMG_0047.jpg

View attachment IMG_0048.jpg

View attachment IMG_0049.jpg

Latest posts

Back