Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, i wish i wasn't afraid to do that. You are good at what you do Ston!

hi RB---viable may not have been the best choice of words---sorry---the seeds were all swollen and should all pop

hey ston---how do you so neatly blast onto the mat---what brand butane are u using

Blast into Pyrex. Scrape up and onto the mat. Purging on low heat in the vac, ball it up, do it again, it purges down into a nice puddle. Or Swiss cheese with bubble holes if it's not that thick. Been using power5x

i like the mat look---very photogenic---not so pretty on just the parchment paper---what brand butane u use

Power5x brotha. Yeah these silicon mats are super handy. Have some smaller ones, this one came with the new vac chamber. Fits inside

is the mat less sticky than parchment---gonna try this organic solvent i got soon called MZ12X.com---non toxic, no taste,no residue,no heavy meta---clheck it out---believe it legalizes the purge---ever purge directly onto parchment or the mat

Interesting I'll check it out. Haven't. I have a silicon tray about 8"x8"x 1" thought to try, but didn't. The mats def are a plus. Don't lose any like parchment always seem to steal a little

silicon tray is nice too---i purge into glass pyrex floating in a crockpot water bath---scrape onto parchment and purge---where did you find a silicon tray to purge into

Online. Randomly on Amazon. Do the same, but got rid of parchment and now use oil slicks. Forget the brand. Have never used it until thinking to blast right into it. Maybe next run give it a try.

yea i be looking for a round bowl lined with oil slick to blast directly into while floating in the water bath then directly into the purge chamber to eliminate scraping/handling

skunkpharmresearch says no bueno blasting directly onto the pads or paper

Are those tadpoles? Dark babies,,nice.

Gotta say, I just smoked my second of the year Nurse Larry. This is the MW pheno. I LOVE THIS STUFF. I had a place in my back that hurt from lifting too heavy of weights this morning.. It was killing me. Smoked a bowl, it is gone! That is why i love this stuff, plus it is just a great stone. I sure hope you like it as well as I do Orange. And it tastes great. gotta say..

hi RB my bff---looking forward to running these---sounds like you have already picked the pheno for me lol

I kept the plant and am revegging it. I am so glad to have the mw back. So yes, i have your pheno.

final count on the 16 beans is 12 transplanted to 2 gal pots---they were topped a few days back---planted in fresh roots organic 707 soil today---pinch of Xtreme myco for inoculation---watered in a bit of fish emulsion for good measure in effort to get some darker color---just waiting on alternating nodes for sexing---here's some pics a bit out of focus but were quite crisp when i saw them :smoke1:

View attachment IMG_0628.JPG

View attachment IMG_0633.JPG

View attachment IMG_0634.JPG

View attachment IMG_0635.JPG

Latest posts

Back