Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.S. Those are looking beautiful ....
Great thread Nurse Larry..Want some

Looking good OS, this is gonna be an epic run for you I hope brother.

So i am partaking in a bit of nurse larry this evening. Just need to tell you, that you need to be really strong to break up this ROCK HARD BUD. You might need to work out first. :vap-Bong_smoker:It has had a couple month cure now and this is some good stuff. I am watching this Orangesunshine.

Ill be right over Rose to help break those up for yas. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Yes, what yarddog said. I love the joint burning G13, nice nug is right. Cool pic. Wish i was sharing that with ya.

uggh that looks amazing, id love to get my hands on such a lovely plant... hell i forget who it is but someone has a beautiful purple strain, god its been too long to remember the name but thats another id love to get my hands on... so pretty and apparently great smoke...

uggh that looks amazing, id love to get my hands on such a lovely plant... hell i forget who it is but someone has a beautiful purple strain, god its been too long to remember the name but thats another id love to get my hands on... so pretty and apparently great smoke...

Purple buckeye by Melvanetics might be the purple strain your looking for.......... https://www.firestax.com/index.php/mevanetics The Nurse Larry was done by a private breeder I think. I'm very lucky to have gotten some seeds a couple years ago. I believe the medicine woman part of nurse larry is clone only. The other half is Larry og by Cali Connection seeds.

Love the red,,,hell I dont care what color,,,im a pothead,,,I love Weed.

damn Grower13... you smashed the head of the nail lol... thats precisely the strain and person i was thinking of lol... yes that beautiful Purple Buckeye from Melvan

Edit : checked out that site... unfortunately out of stock >_< baah but at least i know how/where to get it now... thanks again G13

uggh dont do that lol... makes me so jealous that i dont have any... purple strains have always been my fav, there is just something about the color and unique aroma/flavors of purple strains... another i would totally love to get my hands on is Purple Apollo, it smells uber dank and the smoke smells/tastes like fruity pebbles and yet its super super stoney almost like a dab high but from herb...

still waiting on some updates from anyone else running these right now---hint hint thg---moving right along---may be boring to many---but i love a vegging plant almost as much as a flowering plant---here are the Nurse Larry---still waiting on the slightest signs of maturity to sex these---not exactly sure what i'll do with the males---maybe re-veg and save them for some summer breeding---so far my fav is the one in the back left corner---has some tight nodes---and after topping i got 3 tops instead of only 2

View attachment IMG_0642.JPG

View attachment IMG_0643.JPG

Orange....... my Nurse Larry took for ever to show sex....... 6 or 7 weeks.

Looking good BTW........

Looking Good OS, gonna get mine going in the spring...looking forward to seeing your grow.

Latest posts

Back