Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good orange. Vegging plants are just as appealing, just different reasons.
I've been hearing a lot about nurse Larry.

yay i just got some NL seeds and ill be popping them into some rapid rooters later today, probably on my lunch break. the one thing id like to know for later on is flower length, how long do you all flower your Nurse Larrys? we looking at times like Satori in the mid 60 days or longer? just want to make sure i have all the info i need so i can make this a rockin grow.

yay i just got some NL seeds and ill be popping them into some rapid rooters later today, probably on my lunch break. the one thing id like to know for later on is flower length, how long do you all flower your Nurse Larrys? we looking at times like Satori in the mid 60 days or longer? just want to make sure i have all the info i need so i can make this a rockin grow.

congrats on the Nurse Larry find......... your very lucky.

Take them to amber for some good medicine and sleep. At least 20-30 % amber. The big leafed pheno is my favorite.

I would start looking at 9 weeks. I would guess 10, but last run i had was outdoors and they were faster out there.

well im officially joining in on this Nurse Larry grow... the 4 on the left... yup just popped the beans about 6 hours ago now, so thats all i have to show where Nurse Larry is concerned... the 2 on the right are Satori clones, the last 2 of the 9 i took that are a lagging behind, rooting but behind...

ill post more when there is actually something to see XD

View attachment CIMG0726.JPG

Your satori looks cute. Green mojo dooood on the nurse larry. I hope you like her as much as I do.

thanks Rose, im just happy to be growing again, i really missed it this summer, having to take everything down and pack it away so my friend could live with me really really sucked... i missed all the work required and the fun and enjoyment of smoking something you grew yourself and didnt have to buy. i cant wait to see cute little NL sprouts poking their heads outta the rapid rooters.

Mojo for the nurse! She's a special one for sure. I'm outdoors, so no official days from me. But I agree with Rose. Big leaf pheno and start looking around 9 weeks. Good luck and congrats

well after just 2 days the beans have cracked and cute little white tails are poking out, 4/4 100% germ rate, should see their heads poke out of the rapid rooters in just a couple more days, my guess is sat or sun and all 4 will have their heads up and out of the RRs... its a starting and quick like... my last Satori seeds took about 4 or 5 days to crack and poke tails so these Nurse Larry are trucking along very nicely... ill snap some pics once they "break soil" and poke their heads out of the rapid rooters...

3 of the 4 beans i dropped into rapid rooters just 3 days ago now have cute little green heads about to pop outta the rooters, either tonight or tomorrow they should be poking out and get going...

WooHOO!!!! I smoked so much of the nurse last night, i am hung over. She is a good girl.

WOOT! smoke overs... sometimes brutal, other times amazing to still wake up feeling uber baked... XD

so far so good and so far im really impressed with this strain, they havnt even poked their heads outta the rooters yet but such a quick germination, even the satori i popped a few months ago took about 6-7 days to finally poke their heads, but just after 4 days o_O wow i cant wait to pack up a bowl... its so brutal to know you have something amazing but it takes for ever to grow and you want it now lol... so ill get a pic of the cuties once they finally poke out... 2 are very close, the other 2 i can see a tiny green stem inside the rooter but they still have their head buried below, they havnt started stretching themselves streight, but by tonight im sure they will be close...

noice! Nurse Larry is a mythical strain to me... I read about it all over mp randomly, but I can't find any info on it and have no idea where it comes from... sounds and looks awesome tho

:stoned: :48: Rolled one up for ya smack

Medecine Woman (clone only) X Larry OG

:stoned: :48: Rolled one up for ya smack

Medecine Woman (clone only) X Larry OG

Latest posts

Back